*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, BroonBear said:

Looking forward to this one. Took my boy, then 3yo, this time last year to the Leverkusen friendly and he has been at me recently to go back. So me and him shall be there for his second game at ibrox. :rangers:

Good man - giving him the best lessons about the futility of life, before primary school.

(Hope he has the best day, because/despite of Rangers!)

2 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think it will be a turgid game and Lammers will start. Don't know why PC persists with him but he does. 1-0 Rangers with a couple of scary moments for us thrown in.

If Lammers starts then serious questions need asked about Clement even this early. 

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Trying to get away from work early to go on Sunday but now not arsed whether I make it or not, last nights disgusting performance has shook the enthusiasm I had back right out me again. 

Mrs has booked the panto with the family on Sunday. Was pissed of at the time but not really arsed now to be honest. Hate feeling like this about the team. Far to frequent these days. 

12 minutes ago, Finny said:

Mrs has booked the panto with the family on Sunday. Was pissed of at the time but not really arsed now to be honest. Hate feeling like this about the team. Far to frequent these days. 

Im going to the panto as well on Sunday, its at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Finny said:

She booked the panto for the 17th December, told her that's the cup final and I'm going, she's not delighted at this but tbf she didn't put up too much of an argument, fuck missing that for that pantomime pish.