*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

19 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

If I was PC I'd start Cantwell out wide to show him whose the boss. If he applies himself in that role then in the second half I'd move him inside.

If he doesn't apply himself I'd hook him again.

Nah fuck that get him in the 10 role tell him to prove himself and get McCausland out wide maybe tell Lammers it’s an away match in Dingwall and to make his own way to the ground 

I normally post in the match thread, 'just win' or 'get the 3 points please'. I have found with these players it makes no difference what I or anyone else posts.

What I will say is 'ffs show some fight and respect for the shirt and our Club, the fans do not deserve the pish you have been playing the last two games'. 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We rarely win a game when Goldsons not playing and surely McCausland starts on the right 

Edit- I’m not sure what the stats with Goldson are but it seems to me we struggle when he’s out the team 

Think Thursday put any of the silly ideas that Goldson isn’t our best defender and communicator to bed 

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Unfortunately people don’t care about “potential sanctions for the club”. They just do what they like and fuck the consequences. 

What potential sanctions? There isn't strict liability in Scotland, there aren't any approved sanctions that the supporters fear.

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Not expecting anything but a slog today, but hoping Cantwell steps up and plays a blinder wherever Clement picks him. While he’s been shite this season he has the ability to be our best player, but if he doesn’t waken up soon, he’ll be out the door in January.

Wouldn't count on Cantwell featuring again.