I think we need Hagi back in Jan

WestCoastGer

Pelters from certain quarters no doubt, but he seems to have done OK on loan in La Liga and we've seen how other players have come alive under Clement. Final argument in favour is that we need a decent 10 now that Lawrence is injured, Lammers least said the better, and Cantwell a) can't play every minute and b) has been a bit inconsistent of late. In fact, I'll go further and say he looked miffed for some reason after the Aberdeen game...

37 minutes ago, WestCoastGer said:

Pelters from certain quarters no doubt, but he seems to have done OK on loan in La Liga and we've seen how other players have come alive under Clement. Final argument in favour is that we need a decent 10 now that Lawrence is injured, Lammers least said the better, and Cantwell a) can't play every minute and b) has been a bit inconsistent of late. In fact, I'll go further and say he looked miffed for some reason after the Aberdeen game...

No thanks, he hasn't really done that well there, he is still getting back to fitness  and needs game time which he won't be guaranteed here, plus Clement wants fit players now

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

Morelos isn't our player. Hagi is. And if Hagi isn't getting game time where he is, he might as well be back here providing an alternative to Lammers et al at a time when we have umpteen midfielders injured. 

Why is he not getting gametime?

1 minute ago, toolongawake said:

Not been getting enough game time to hit the ground running realistically so wouldn't add much value.

I would tell Hearts we will be recalling Lowry though, try to use him as a bargaining chip if we are trying to strike a deal for Shankland.

He's injured apparently.

17 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Why do people love referencing players who have mostly failed with us? We need to move on. New gaffer is doing terrific, let him get his own guys and not revert back to guys like Hagi, and especially not Morelos.

He’s still our player 

47 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Morelos isn't our player. Hagi is. And if Hagi isn't getting game time where he is, he might as well be back here providing an alternative to Lammers et al at a time when we have umpteen midfielders injured. 

This. Exactly what I mean. Why spend £5 m we don't have on a CAM when he might do a job for us and we can get a new LB and a new striker instead?