Will we win the league?

Allyup

They'll use this result as some sort of vindication that they're the better team. They were average at best.

None of us were under any sort of illusion that our team are good. We are in dire need of reinforcements after the mess Beale left us with. 

With bang average players at his disposal, Clement has us back in a title race. 

Quite happy if they want to get carried away with this result.

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Point is, He finds space with Hearts vs the tarriers easier than if he was playing with us. I would take Miovski but in reality, same as Shankland, the space isnt there when you play for Rangers. Personally I think we need a target man as part of a two up front 

Reality is hes just a better finisher than Dessers and thats all the point I was making - real striker on the park today (shankland or someone better) and we maybe take 3 points.

11 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Reality is hes just a better finisher than Dessers and thats all the point I was making - real striker on the park today (shankland or someone better) and we maybe take 3 points.

We deserved fuck all. No cutting edge, no real threat apart from Tavs annual second prize vs them. Shankland isnt any bettter than what (we should) have. Sadly we always pull up short. I think clemant needs backed and in 6 games after the break we see where we sit 

27 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

We deserved fuck all. No cutting edge, no real threat apart from Tavs annual second prize vs them. Shankland isnt any bettter than what (we should) have. Sadly we always pull up short. I think clemant needs backed and in 6 games after the break we see where we sit 

Cant dissagree with any of that - lets hope hes backed starting with a striker

Did anyone come away from that thinking they were the better team? There’s been many a game we’ve been pumped there but this wasn’t one of them.

They got every bit of luck they could have.

Nobody could have watched that and concluded anything other than we were 2 good signings away from winning that, and comfortably so.

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Did anyone come away from that thinking they were the better team? There’s been many a game we’ve been pumped there but this wasn’t one of them.

They got every bit of luck they could have.

Nobody could have watched that and concluded anything other than we were 2 good signings away from winning that, and comfortably so.

They weren't great at all and we had some great chances. But they did too.

With weak as fuck CH pairing we still barely troubled Hart, a stunning free kick aside.

Ultimately their big players played better than ours, and they showed quality in two finishes that our front players can only dream of.

They found a way to win ugly and until we can routinely do that against them then minimal will change. 

A top notch CF would have a huge shift change for us, but we can't seem to find them in the way they can time after time.  If Clement can........game on.