Rangers statement

JWAC

Don't expect anything of note to come out of this but fair play to the club for keeping it relevant. Also all this penalty to Rangers narrative pish needs to be called out. We have been at the wrong end of dodgy var calls in both old firms this season. Goals change games and Roofes goal would have changed the 1st game massively and a penalty just before halftime would be similar. 

they hate us that much that if the audio was not in anyway controversial they would have released it to make us look like whining, bitter Rangers fans. they never miss a trick with us.

the fact it is taken this long to even be allowed to hear the audio in itself is pretty damning. 

also why are they acting like the only thing that went wrong was that one incident. they had players on bookings flying into goldson and elbowing sima. 

29 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

they hate us that much that if the audio was not in anyway controversial they would have released it to make us look like whining, bitter Rangers fans. they never miss a trick with us.

the fact it is taken this long to even be allowed to hear the audio in itself is pretty damning. 

also why are they acting like the only thing that went wrong was that one incident. they had players on bookings flying into goldson and elbowing sima. 

Would even love to see the SFA side on gathering things to say to give Rangers regarding our statement.

They must be all scrambling making excuses.

42 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Exactly, one or even two 2nd yellows, should have been shown to them before Balogun got the straight red. 

There isn't a shadow of a doubt refs are scared to red their players at that dump against us. The atmosphere there is always toxic especially in that corner of their stadium where the stewards and polis have no control. 

One of their scummy players even got stuck under one of the billboards at the 1st goal if you watch it. 

14 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Would even love to see the SFA side on gathering things to say to give Rangers regarding our statement.

They must be all scrambling making excuses.

There must be protocols in place for this, especially after what happened in the EPL a few months back.

If there isn't then it proves what amateurs the SFA/SPFL are.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This was the scoreboard yesterday after the VAR check for the Johnstone hand ball. Collum has been caught lying and tried to cover it up. Him losing his job is the least that should happen here.

IMG_4688.png

Was trying to post this but phone wouldn't let me. VAR on handball, fuck all about offside. Collum seen no handball/penalty for whatever reason only that wee rat knows. 

The offside excuse after the fact, into the 2nd half was a cover story. It's so fucking blatant it's no real. 

I'm dying to hear the reasoning behind that after the SFA have had 5 days to make alot of utter shite up. 

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Exactly, one or even two 2nd yellows, should have been shown to them before Balogun got the straight red. 

There isn't a shadow of a doubt refs are scared to red their players at that dump against us. The atmosphere there is always toxic especially in that corner of their stadium where the stewards and polis have no control. 

One of their scummy players even got stuck under one of the billboards at the 1st goal if you watch it. 

the elbow on sima is a stonewall red card. did they even do a check on it ? if the penalty incident was refused because he was in a natural position with his arm then how on earth can they argue that with the elbow.

14 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

the elbow on sima is a stonewall red card. did they even do a check on it ? if the penalty incident was refused because he was in a natural position with his arm then how on earth can they argue that with the elbow.

Red very harsh but definite second yellow.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

SPFL highlights on YouTube edited to view like it wasn’t given because of the ‘offside’.

Corrupt bastards.

It was edited like that on Sportscene too. Although they did discuss it when the highlights finished. 

1 hour ago, steven33jackie said:

Also all this penalty to Rangers narrative pish needs to be called out. 

Aye very good - if you want to make us look like complete moaning tosspots then go ahead. Nobody cares. Nobody died. If you think that's even in the bottom 1% of what's important at our club then we have vastly different opinions. Pish like this from any club fanbase to any other club fanbase is intended solely for one thing - to make eejits bite like wee fish on a hook. You want to bite - go ahead. Do exactly what they want and they'll pish themselves laughing at you again and again and again.

Me - I seriously could not give two fucks. That keeps me a bit happier than I would be otherwise.

22 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

We have to demand foreign refs going forward in games v them. It is the only option.

I don't think that will ever happen mate. I would love it to but it won't.

Thing that annoys me about all of this is the uproar of the release of the match officials for the old firm yesterday and for the last week our fans have been saying decisions will cost us and it has. We clearly knew the outcome before the ball kicked off at 12:30pm we where up against a 12th man and his cronies.

Absolute cheating bastards. I wrote in the Match Day thread also the way Clancy was treating Clement on the sideline was fucking disgusting also and his body language towards Clement. 

TBH we can and have and will argue about the technicalities of the laws of the game and the interpretations of them.

However the hard fact is that there has been some very dodgy decisions and VAR oversight for which there is no reasonable explanation. There is also the real possibility of a emerging cover-up unfolding before our eyes.

Whether it was a penalty or not is almost secondary to this opportunity to lift the rock and show the cheating  insects scuttling underneath.

Whatever else happens we cannot fail to make the most of this opportunity to shine a light on the corruption in Scottish football that we have all known about for years but we have lacked the evidence to prove it to the wider world.

This has been really annoying me, and with nothing better to do with an ill Mrs in bed and a young child determined to stay up for the bells I thought I’d carry out my own analysis.

Slowed the footage down to 10% and screen-grabbed a still from the moment Lundstram actually strikes the ball.

Pitch lines were then extended to their vanishing point and the relative position of relevant body parts for determining offside were extended vertically to meet a line drawn from vanishing point to Sima’s heel (relative to the ground) shows that at worst both Sima and Dessers were level.

It’s quite a tricky thing to get really accurate on an iPad so the eagle eyed will notice that blue line is marginally above the vanishing point which actually means it’s more favourable to the celtic player. Were I to adjust the ‘offside’ line ever so slightly to tie in exactly with the vanishing point and set off from Taylor’s heel it would swing the offside line more towards the goal thus ensuring the Rangers players were, without question, onside.

So even their offside argument is shite.

IMG_9739.jpeg

IMG_9738.jpeg