*****The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

A pretty fine day all round really. Lovely to see Clement's lads have a good start and a bit unlucky for Aberdeen not to get a win. 

Scum should have been down to 10 men and Shinnie missed a fucking sitter. Huge opportunity missed.

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Matondo saying Clement has got the entire squad believing and focusing solely on what we do. 

Came in to say this, although hadn’t seen Matondo’s words.

The squad must really be believing in themselves. It’s been almost perfect since Clement came in. Granted there is still work to do, but if they can just keep the wins and clean sheets coming then anything can happen. The fixtures are in our favour and if we can beat them at Ibrox we will be in a very good place. 

It’s amazing what can happen in football. When Beale was in charge I didn’t fancy us whatsoever. Slightly different opinion now though…

Cracking result and a very decent performance .

Some of the passing and movement on and off the ball was great to watch players actually showing a willingness to get beyond their markers .

Far more attempts at goal in and around the goalmouth is pleasing to see albeit there still seems.a lack of conviction when it comes to slamming the ball into goal from around the  18 yard line .

Cantwell deserved motm a dogged display got tore in held the ball up well and danced with it under his feet despite having defenders around him numerous times .

Young Mcausland also played very well used his pace and control to great effect for the goal and in other assists as well as some superb tackles when needed 

All in all a superb team display roll in Tuesday 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He used our name a lot when I was listening to it in the car on the way back 

fair doos i didnt listen to it all is he still saying in two pronounced syllables when he does

i wished i clipped his ankles at the top of the escalator in clydebank all those years ago :whistle: