*****The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread*****

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Best we’ve played in a while, first 20 minutes was ridiculous. 

Cantwell best player on the park, finishing is hilariously bad all round. 

Never play Scott Wright again please, Phil.

The one where Wright is clean thru and squares it to no cunt :lol:

14 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

My view on the goal is it should have been a foul for the handful of shirt Brophy had but it wasn't given then we didn't defend well.

I'm pleased we showed our character and dominance again but way too many missed chances and we should have smashed them.

Good point mate. Vexes me when opposition forwards grab our defenders shirts and get off with it.

Seems to be happening a lot and refs are ignoring it.

The shirt pulling rule is meant to apply to every player anywhere on the pitch FFS!

VAR should be picking it up too

Thought we were excellent tonight with the exception of our finishing, shite defending at their goal and our set pieces.

Great performances from Cantwell and Lawrence, delighted with the 3 points, on to Sunday 🇬🇧

26 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think we may have found the right midfield balance, finally. Lundstram with the defensive dig and graft, but can also get forward at ease and create chances. Lawrence with some superb vision and passing.....and not afraid to shoot from distance. Also, Cantwell with a mixture of defensive hard work and creativity going forward. If Lawrence can keep fit, (yes, I'm going to say it :craphead: ) he'll be like a new signing. 

People have been saying it on here for years...

"We don't need 2 defensive midfielders against dross teams".

We didn't win by 3 clear goals as we would have liked, but we were ultra attacking. Mental amount of shots on target.

Phil is getting there

52 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Some really good football tonight along with some really poor finishing. 

The keeper made a bunch of saves and we hit the woodwork, what, 4 times? (Some of those were because of the keeper)

Yet some posters (not you) seem to want to talk about tonight in negative terms.

Tonight it was obvious that the team wanted it. Absolutely wanted it. How times have changed.

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Good point mate. Vexes me when opposition forwards grab our defenders shirts and get off with it.

Seems to be happening a lot and refs are ignoring it.

The shirt pulling rule is meant to apply to every player anywhere on the pitch FFS!

VAR should be picking it up too

I was baffled by why that wasn't cut off by VAR it was blatant but it didn't cost us in the end. (Aside from going top tonight obviously) and frankly I don't care if they lead the league until the final day as long as we win it 

38 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The one where Wright is clean thru and squares it to no cunt :lol:

Happened right in front of me. No other option on in that split second other than to basically hit a dig and hope. Wright gives it away passing it to no cunt. 

I try my hardest not to be harsh on him, but he's the worst for completely mindless, mind boggling decisions. 

22 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The keeper made a bunch of saves and we hit the woodwork, what, 4 times? (Some of those were because of the keeper)

Yet some posters (not you) seem to want to talk about tonight in negative terms.

Tonight it was obvious that the team wanted it. Absolutely wanted it. How times have changed.

There should be absolutely no disappointment or negatives from tonight. Can’t imagine how anyone could be annoyed that they’re a head by one goal after how ready we were to chuck it before Clement came in. We’re a goal behind, still in the Scottish, still in the Europa and got a trophy in the bag. Exciting times to be a supporter. Like others have said, it could’ve been a 6 or 7 tonight. 

4 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

There should be absolutely no disappointment or negatives from tonight. Can’t imagine how anyone could be annoyed that they’re a head by one goal after how ready we were to chuck it before Clement came in. We’re a goal behind, still in the Scottish, still in the Europa and got a trophy in the bag. Exciting times to be a supporter. Like others have said, it could’ve been a 6 or 7 tonight. 

I think we're level on GD btw they have scored 4 more as far as I know that's why they filthy bastards are top now. Well that and Muir missing a blatant shirt pull for the county goal 

again the defending giving me the absolute fear, another long ball this time down the wing catching our defenders a sleep and well you know what happened next, deep crosses to the back stick caused us a few issues, had county had any decent players then tonight might have been a different outcome but then again had everything went our way, we'd be top of the table.............43 shots, 23 on target and only 3 goals to show for it...............dessers with a double almost with 4 maybe 5 tonight, taking shots from outside the box, the build up play was just wow, what big phil has done in such a short period has been nothing but incredible.

cortez:crywank:

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m gonna flip that on you. If it was a certain goal he wouldn’t have stopped it. 😂

I was certain  I was going  to get my Nat King tonight 

But she stopped  it! So I have to agree with you🤔

Even  though  its hard

Still

6 hours ago, Redemption80 said:

I had to scroll back to check and he may have started it, but i think it’s was actually @Blacky Bear 

Anyway, after settling I'm happy with tonight.

On reflection, being frustrated that it wasn’t 5/6/7 is so much better than how I felt 6 months ago.

I wasn't actually serious mate just wanted more cunts going after babn :lol:

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

My boy told me last night since he’s been here we’ve scored 1000 goals and he’s 5 shy of being involved in 1/4 of them, for a full back that’s fucking unreal.

people are idiots 

I've probably been guilty like many others of slagging him defensively and tbh at times it'll be deserved but thought they stats were pretty interesting. Plus enjoyed seeing that boy clamped by them 😂

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Get lost. So typical of you to play devil's advocate. All I'm asking for is a VAR check, but personally, it looked like a stonewaller to me.

Should have been checked, but they had each others shirt…did you not see that?