*****The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread*****

Would be lovely to go top tonight but at the end of the day as long as we win. The momentum is very much with us and imo they're a game or two away from more spilt milk.

Just win at any cost but it would be nice to stroll into work top of the league again!

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Does anyone else find the Rangers tv site frustrating??… I never seem to be able to navigate to live games very easily!… I’m 45 n not the most tech savvy but it’s a proper mission!

I consider myself reasonably tech savvy but getting to the games or ordering them is a pain. 

Find it easier to go onto Twitter and follow the link the RTV page tweets out rather than going directly to RTV

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Does anyone else find the Rangers tv site frustrating??… I never seem to be able to navigate to live games very easily!… I’m 45 n not the most tech savvy but it’s a proper mission!

Rangers website and app are a pain in the arse. I don't mind paying Rangers for the feed but it grinds my gears when there issues with the feed and being able to cast to my telly 

I'll be at the game tonight so no viewing issues for me tonight.

I always say any win will do but I hope we get the goals needed to send us top of the table. It's achievable but I think we may need to show a bit of patience

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Rangers website and app are a pain in the arse. I don't mind paying Rangers for the feed but it grinds my gears when there issues with the feed and being able to cast to my telly 

Yeah, once I eventually get the game it’s then a 50/50 as to whether I can get it to cast to my tv! Like you say I’d rather give the club the money but they could really do with making this more streamlined.

56 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

you’ve all inspired me to write this beautiful poem for the missus. 5-0 Rangers. 

“I wrote you this poem, my love, my dear 
I love you more than James Tavernier 
You are a rock in my life, it must be said 
Your smile shines brighter than Clements bald head 
Spending a lifetime with you is my one true hope 
Happy Valentines Day, and fuck the pope.”

46 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Roses Are Red

Rangers Are Blue

Celtic smell funny

Just like my poo 💩

:glove: