*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

All it’s about now mate, if we take 12 points from the next 4 games I think we will be 5/7 clear 

Some tough fixtures in there though such as hearts and killie away but I can see them dropping more points before we play them. We must take advantage, and just grind out the victories 

10 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Some tough fixtures in there though such as hearts and killie away but I can see them dropping more points before we play them. We must take advantage, and just grind out the victories 

Killie away seems the tough one. Think if we go there and win it’s a massive boost 

5 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

noticed that as well lol.

sounds like he's having a bad day :craphead:

4 hours ago, Badger said:

Just get the win on a pitch that isn't great.

Doesn't matter how.

Don't care just get the points anyway which way we can 👍

55 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

All it’s about now mate, if we take 12 points from the next 4 games I think we will be 5/7 clear 

👍 They drop more points comparative to us it will go nuclear in the east end. Clyde was great tonight.

3 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

It’s an entire team, I started to list some favs like Fabio, Cortez, Butland, Lundstrum but quickly realised it’s the team. It’s Clement. It’s all about Clement.

Agree, he has everyone of them buzzing, seams dressing room is tight. Playing better each week.

This guy has done incredible things with us, trophy, Europe, salvaged a league chase to possibly being catch us if you can. 

Long way to go but I have this feeling its ours.

The scum have dropped 16 points to date, none of which was to us (5 draws, 2 defeats)

We've dropped 14 points to date, including 6 points to them and only 8 to all the others combined.

In other words, they’ve dropped double the points that we have to the other SPFL clubs (16 to 8).

Our consistency has been unbelievable especially when you consider that we dropped 3 points on day one against Killie.

Since that opening day loss on August 5, we’ve collected 61 points from a maximum of 66, excluding the OF games.

Superb results, week in, week out.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The scum have dropped 16 points to date, none of which was to us (5 draws, 2 defeats)

We've dropped 14 points to date, including 6 points to them and only 8 to all the others combined.

In other words, they’ve dropped double the points that we have to the other SPFL clubs (16 to 8).

Our consistency has been unbelievable especially when you consider that we dropped 3 points on day one against Killie.

Since that opening day loss on August 5, we’ve collected 61 points from a maximum of 66, excluding the OF games.

And then you add Kurt Angle into the mix. 

Six points to them and 5 to the 🐑 shaggers. If we had won those 4 games we would be 17 (seventeen!) clear!

15 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

15 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

Six points to them and 5 to the 🐑 shaggers. If we had won those 4 games we would be 17 (seventeen!) clear!

True, but it needed the defeats to make the board remove Beale and bring in Clement.

Either way we are now in a title race, with the chance to go clear tomorrow. We are very much the form team at the moment and it is imperative that we keep our momentum going and pick up wins.

Killie away is the only fixture that gives me real pause for thought (Hearts are playing well also but that is at Ibrox). The run of fixtures we have up to the split are the kind any team looking to win a title should really be looking to pick up maximum points in (i.e. there is no Hearts / Hibs / Aberdeen away in there)

If we continue winning up until the OF game I am pretty confident that we will be more than two points ahead going into the game…