Ffs Tav!

Loyal72

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Hall of famer

Glad you've came round mate. He's vital to our team. When he goes other areas of the pitch will need to step up to replace his goals because we're not finding another RB who scores 20 goals in a season while it's still February. Actually unreal he's on 20 goals right now.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Glad you've came round mate. He's vital to our team. When he goes other areas of the pitch will need to step up to replace his goals because we're not finding another RB who scores 20 goals in a season while it's still February. Actually unreal he's on 20 goals right now.

I've said for the past few years he deserves HOF status. Yes we get annoyed with him and ffs Tav moments but that's because of the high standards he has set. 

No other player digs us out of holes like he does. Says it all 

I always remember that moment when he first came, game at Ibrox and he charged down a lost cause wins the ball does a wee Ronaldo chop then sets up Waghorn......typifies his desire , specially because it was near the end of that particular game.

I really believe he really will go down as one of our greats if things go for him in terms of trophies over the next few years. 
How there’s people in our fan base who can doubt him firstly as a player and as a captain is beyond me. 
He’s always fit, always scores or assists and his defending has improved massively over the last few years. 
A Rangers legend.