***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

Pitch isn't the best but I'm not worried. Some won't agree but I bet most of our players would rather play on 4g than the ploughed field of St Johnstone from 2 weeks ago.

It's more the size of the pitch that's the issue. Being so tight it makes it easier to pack the box however our willingness (and success) under Clement to mix it up and actually take a shot from outside the box should counter this.

It won't be easy as Kilmarnock have a decent home record but we have momentum and I expect us to win by at least 2 clear goals. We also have great options on the bench thanks to Clement's rotation of the squad. 

1 minute ago, tom1780 said:

Is the weather as bad as the cup game years back ? That was a wet night 

stand was rocking 

Loved that night man! Genuinely ended up about 10 rows down when we scored the winner in extra time. :lol:

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Loved that night man! Genuinely ended up about 10 rows down when we scored the winner in extra time. :lol:

Was even better when we scored in the last minute of normal time and i ripped my shin open.

It was absolutely lashing down in Killie around 4-45  B4 heading back to Glasgow even Fenwick was down to about 100 yfs of visibility on the M77.

High ball game from Tav n Goldson onto dessers bounce willbo for me if it gets goals and maintains our win streak:whistle:

16 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Pitch isn't the best but I'm not worried. Some won't agree but I bet most of our players would rather play on 4g than the ploughed field of St Johnstone from 2 weeks ago.

It's more the size of the pitch that's the issue. Being so tight it makes it easier to pack the box however our willingness (and success) under Clement to mix it up and actually take a shot from outside the box should counter this.

It won't be easy as Kilmarnock have a decent home record but we have momentum and I expect us to win by at least 2 clear goals. We also have great options on the bench thanks to Clement's rotation of the squad. 

Think this is a massive difference. We're as just likely to get a goal from a good move building up from the back as we are from just putting the ball in behind. We've been far too predictable in the past.