Clement asks supporters to stay for 90.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

In all honesty the subway loyal thing is a myth these days the majority that leave early are busses and cars that want to beat the traffic.

The automatic thing for people to leave bang on 80 mins is embarrassing. 

Sadly it’s now just become a trend at Ibrox.

I like that he's trying to address it tbf, he's basically asking that the fans give as much as he's asking the team to give.

Every win, from now until the end, there should be people there cheering and pushing the team on.

27 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I like that he's trying to address it tbf, he's basically asking that the fans give as much as he's asking the team to give.

Every win, from now until the end, there should be people there cheering and pushing the team on.

Nail. Head.

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

I never leave Ibrox before full time but I understand people that do for buses and trains 

I think it's fair to ask more of bus companies and ferries etc, to lay on extra time for special services.

But then you get into politics of ferries and transportation.

Each to their own. I don’t see it ever changing tbh. If someone’s circumstances mean having to leave 5-10 mins early I can understand but I don’t see the point in going in the first place if you’re going to leave with 20 mins to go.

Referring more to midweek games with this also as there’s long journeys home, work in the morning etc to consider but I don’t really see any reason the vast majority of people can’t stay until the end of a weekend game.

I do understand those who have too.

We all owe this guy to do what we can.

He has turned average sometimes below average into a fine tuned juggernaut with mostly everything you could ask for.

I personally this season in particular have been entering late and leaving early due to an injury and poor mobility.

But point taken, need to scrape me off the slab in front of my seat from now on in.

There’s not enough buses leave from here for Ibrox to look how it starts to look from 70 odd mins. 

It’s actually at a stage now the traffic that you’d get at full time has just started earlier 

Don’t really care what people decide to do personally but it’ll be interesting to see what happens now that a manager everyone likes has asked people to stay. You’d feel a bit watched this afternoon if you got up early after this interview :lol:

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

lots of folk round me leave on 80. Same lot, now  I don’t know why they leave but my guess is they want home early. Is it because they are starving? Or are missing their loved ones or need a jobby. I will never understand why ten minutes makes any sort of sense. 

while I’m at it

5/10 mins before half time the starving brigade start. Got to get their pies or else they will starve to death. Here’s me though standing up sitting down standing up sitting down as greedy bastards file past for a pie - it’s infuriating 

so - if you are a greedy bastard and miss your loved ones or need a jobby or are still starving- you actually could only be watching the game for 70mins  - imagine waiting all week to see the famous then only being arsed to watch some of the game  

Bizarre 

😂😂😂

They likely do it purely to fuck you up for being a greeting faced cunt.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

They likely do it purely to fuck you up for being a greeting faced cunt.

😂

I forgot to add also that it’s fucking freezing when the mass exit starts on 75/80.   I suppose all that standing up and sitting down keeps me warm. Which is a bonus. 

I leave on 89mins usually, walk down to the shop and get a couple of cans for the bus, sometimes I stay till the final whistle but not often tbh as I sit right up the back, I'm not going to change anytime soon and don't care what any cunt things either. 

I stay to full time every game but can understand some people needing to leave early, maybe for the sake of ferries and such. But there’s probably people who leave every week who could stay and it’s just became a part of their routine of going to games. 

9 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

In all honesty the subway loyal thing is a myth these days the majority that leave early are busses and cars that want to beat the traffic.

The automatic thing for people to leave bang on 80 mins is embarrassing. 

Sadly it’s now just become a trend at Ibrox.

Pay your money, leave when you want.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I leave on 89mins usually, walk down to the shop and get a couple of cans for the bus, sometimes I stay till the final whistle but not often tbh as I sit right up the back, I'm not going to change anytime soon and don't care what any cunt things either. 

Why 89mins?  Why not wait. Serious question btw

There's a guy near me that never stays till the end.  Often leaves as early as 70mins.  I've seen him leave at half time when we were drawing.  I get that it's his money but he's local and I don't really understand it.

I've never left a match early since I went to my first game in 1979 and never will, unless on a stretcher