***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

Normally at the game so never had the pleasure of listening to Michael Stewart greeting like fuck at every decision, he’s an absolute clown but his tears tonight were fantastic.

Well done Bears, great result and effort, on to Thursday 🇬🇧

19 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Seeing the replay of the pen, the crowd celebrating like fuck at the save then they all die inside when big Lundstram bundled it home.  

Great content.  :lol:

Was the same with the tackle on Lundstrum you seen a Hibs clapping and getting all excited then he gets shown a red card :lol: Hib fans really are a bunch of fucking morons.

Scumbag bastards.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I didn’t hear anything that sounded different than usual?

I just felt he went a step or two further directly calling out the conditioning at the start of the season and having to be creative with his starting team. 

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Normally at the game so never had the pleasure of listening to Michael Stewart greeting like fuck at every decision, he’s an absolute clown but his tears tonight were fantastic.

Well done Bears, great result and effort, on to Thursday 🇬🇧

Glad I was listening to the Rangers TV comentry for once.

:craphead:

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Some folk wont like this but compared to folk like Sutton and Stewart, Lennon is quite fair when a pundit.

I think I would die laughing if he came out as a Rangers supporter. The 180 pivot from both sets of fans would be fucking priceless.

I respect ex-player:managers who actually call it truthfully. So, in a weird way, I respect Neic. 

Weird!

Just now, Nameless Ghoul said:

Stewart is worse than Sutton. He's absolutely lost the plot

Michael Stewart is a hate filled nationalist bigot.

He actually hates us, Rangers, and what our club stands for, and the majority of our supporters political ideals.

He's the true wanker out of the lot of the others, for example - Sutton and Lennon only hate us because we're Rangers.

Stewart hates everything about us, politics all goes into his mix. He is a cock.