Fabio Silva

Say what you want but he kept going today and never hid.  Won us the pen and drove us right up the park for our disallowed goal.  Almost ghosted in to score just before half time too.  I’m not a fan of his antics rolling around but he never hid today and kept going.  

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Say what you want but he kept going today and never hid.  Won us the pen and drove us right up the park for our disallowed goal.  Almost ghosted in to score just before half time too.  I’m not a fan of his antics rolling around but he never hid today and kept going.  

Have our standards fallen that far that we give points for keeping going? That’s the bare minimum we should expect.

Fact is he’s only contributed 2 g+a in the league. His output and quality isn’t where we need it to be to win a title.

Still think there might be a player in there. But Matondo and Sima start for me now

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Have our standards fallen that far that we give points for keeping going? That’s the bare minimum we should expect.

Fact is he’s only contributed 2 g+a in the league. His output and quality isn’t where we need it to be to win a title.

I seen players like Kent and Morelos completely chuck it or lose the head in positions like today so it’s a step forward.  Silva won us the pen to get us back in the game so focusing on today only, he got us right back in the game.  Jury is out on whether we should try and keep him for next season (if it’s even an option).

No place for his hidden sniper routine at Ibrox. We quite rightly rip it out of opposition players, especially a certain Japanese cheat at The Piggery, so it would be hypocritical not to do the same to one of our own. Hopefully Clement will make sure that there is no repeat of that nonsense if he wants to play for us again.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This is an absolute riddy from him. Really, really, really poor. Did this a few times yesterday, needs to be told. Lundstram had a go at him a few times on the pitch but he needs to also get a grip and not do that in public, needs to be done behind closed doors. 

It’s even more nonsensical in the age of VAR. No need for that carry on, as others have said. 

13 hours ago, 1690KWilliam said:

Dreadful today.   Barring winning the penalty, which was more to do with Johnston’s stupidity, his end product was non existent.  

What about his run with the ball to set up the move for Dessers’ ruled out goal.

As pish as he was that’s two key moments of good play that barring VAR get us back to 2-2.

15 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

That man was a total embarrassment in a blue shirt.

Diving = cheating.

Feigning injury = cheating.

I give not one single shiny shite about any other team in the world apart from Rangers.

We need standards in our team and rolling about like a dickhead is nowhere near those standards.

Get rid now.

Aye we will just terminate his loan deal the day :wanker:

49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This is an absolute riddy from him. Really, really, really poor. Did this a few times yesterday, needs to be told. Lundstram had a go at him a few times on the pitch but he needs to also get a grip and not do that in public, needs to be done behind closed doors. 

I do wonder whether Beaton saw that at half time and that played on why he never booked Johnston at the penalty. Tbh I don't think the penalty was a yellow card worthy tackle either.

51 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Even more embarrassing seeing this back now. What a red neck this is