*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’s not helping himself either in fairness 

Id swap Goldson, Lundstram, Lawrence for any cunt with a pulse but they’re starting :ang:

Get Sima on the left and get Sterling in midfield for fuck sake. I dont give a fuck where you put the rest of the donkeys to make that happen, just do it 

Said earlier Lawrence starting was a disgrace 

You're not wrong, but I think part of his issue is he genuinely believes he can turn players around - Im sure with a lot of players that is the case but these losers are beyond hope. I want to see something radical from him to show that he realises the issue but it just doesnt look like happening. Same players let us down, but are always first on the team sheet, Its sickening. 

Absolute shit, teams a fucking joke, get Sterling in the middle take Silva off, go 3 5 2 and dare I say it get Dessers on in fact I'd go 2 5 3 .Don't win this and its over.Jobbers running the show all over the place and it looks as if we can't match them .Lawrence off and Lundstrum if he doesn't buck his ideas up ,bring on raskin and at the least show some intent.

When has Tom Lawrence ever been the kind of player to play box to box? He’s finished but has never in his career had the energy to play it.

A winger or a 10 never a centre midfielder in his life. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Who's better on the bench for midfield? The team should be more than good enough. Its the fucking players, they are gutless wankers

Get Sterling in midfield, couldn’t give a fuck who plays left back. We’ve probably our most effective midfielder playing a position where he’s absolutely useless. He drifted into the middle once earlier and put in the only tackle or bit of energy we showed in the whole half. 

8 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Dont know what the hell has happened to these players. 

We should have been saying this when they were winning and getting into a title race. What we're seeing now is their default. The run of form to get into a title race was the anomaly.

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Another shocking performance, this side have chucked it again. They have zero chance of beating the filth at Torbett Towers and they know it. Actually painful to watch. As for pass backwards slow it down Lundstram ye gods.

Totally chucked it. 

How many of our attacking players we've signed past few years offer absolutely zilch. Yet to see the point in cantwell, Silva, Lawrence etc sima has been decent overall but most are utter tripe. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Get Sterling in midfield, couldn’t give a fuck who plays left back. We’ve probably our most effective midfielder playing a position where he’s absolutely useless. He drifted into the middle once earlier and put in the only tackle or bit of energy we showed in the whole half. 

Well we'd be hammered down that side so that wouldn't work.

That's why he's there 

Just now, the old guard said:

Lawrence doesn't know where he's supposed to be playing, he's a no10 but looks like he's trying to hold, it's fkn obvious he's like a fish out of water.

A fish out of water? He is more like a fucking weetabix jobby that wont fucking flush. Bobbing about honking out the place. Absolutely horrific performance from him again.

Unlike some im not at the stage of throwing in the towel, but that was just a less entertaining continuation of Sunday.

Think I would feel more confident watching Dessers sky it than the nothingness of that first half.