*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

He cant even make fucking eye contact. Classic sign of knowing you are talking shite/lying

Don't give a shit what he says to the media. Only care about what he says to them shitebags in the dressing room and what he is saying to Koppen and the board.

2 minutes ago, Don81 said:

He knows if he goes after the players publicly they'll chuck it for the rest of the season. Clearly trying to build their confidence again. Guess we'll see how acceptable he finds their mentality in the summer.

Needs to just grab any random player of ours during his on-camera interview and rip their throat oot with his teeth. Chance of getting a reaction then, but honestly I wouldn’t place a flutter on it.

Just now, CottonRunt said:

Anyone think we are missing a decent Scottish core to this team? 

I know finding Scottish players of any sort of quality is massively difficult just now, but would love a few proper Rangers men in that team. 

good point, away games at Ross Co and Dundee really requires some fucking metal, Matondo cutting inside is better kept for home games on dry days.

Just now, CottonRunt said:

I know finding Scottish players of any sort of quality is massively difficult just now, but would love a few proper Rangers men in that team. 

I’d give anything for an Ian or Barry Ferguson right now. 

These players aren’t Rangers players - fuck knows what they are 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

As a club, we just seem to go round and round in circles.

And that's why we need to be giving the manager time.

We have to back him and give him at least next season and a chance to bring his own players and way of playing in instead of the situation we are in where the same players are making the same errors time and time again. 

There needs to be a clearing of the decks in terms of playing staff.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pile of verbal clichéd shite.

Fast using up the credit he had in the bank. 

Mad decisions , not changing tactics or intensity - not just saying it how it is.

Talk of lundstrum getting new contract.

Need to be ruthless if you do t want to sign or play 100% then you don't play.

We can play in different ways surely to fuck.

Throw Davies, Balogun, Raskin and McAusland into the team and take a few out of the firing line for a week or two. They’re clearly not up to it based on performances over the last month. And I never want to see Dessers again. Stick Sima up top and Sterling midfield. Fed up sticking with the same formula every week and expecting things to  turn out different. 

7 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Exactly, was just saying that earlier. Cantwell & co will never get it.   

16 minutes ago, Don81 said:

He knows if he goes after the players publicly they'll chuck it for the rest of the season. Clearly trying to build their confidence again. Guess we'll see how acceptable he finds their mentality in the summer.

Looks like they've already chucked it. 

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

Exactly, was just saying that earlier. Cantwell & co will never get it.   

Once we get rid of the hierarchy then we can have a proper conversation about what makes a proper rangers team.

10 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Not signing Lewis Ferguson was a massive blunder 

Would the boy McCowan that played for them tonight or Armstrong from Killie really be a worse option to sit on our bench than Matondo, Wright, McCausland on similar if not less wages 

We need to be smarter about how we build our squad. Spend the big wages on your best 11, make the rest up out of players that are capable if not spectacular. 

We turn our noses up at the SPL players and with good reason a lot of the time but they’ve got far more steel in them than the shite we bring in

We must sign Shankland in the summer surely