*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

That was fucking awful from kick off to the final whistle we were dreadful and lacking in the passion and fight you'd expect from a Rangers team.

We were lucky we didn't lose that quite honestly and that's embarrassing especially after the County result.

I'm pissed about tonight but no where near pissed as I was on Sunday.

It's not even concerning now it's just predictable.

Concerning thing is I believe Clement sticks by them and that only ends one way I'm afraid. A good manager making the same mistakes as the others and next season we will be seeing Clement sacked if he does stick

32 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Clement looks like a man that knows his players have chucked him and gave up what he tried to install in them.

Broken down car comes to mind.

Never mind us fans will buy our tickets and merch and get all excited for next season just to be let down again by the same group of players.

CANT FUCKING WAIT 

I hope he has seen that and is ruthless. These players have had a free ride too long. The minute Goldson got a long term contract his performances dropped. We need a pure ruthless clear out. 

2 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

I hope he has seen that and is ruthless. These players have had a free ride too long. The minute Goldson got a long term contract his performances dropped. We need a pure ruthless clear out. 

Sadly I think Clement isn't as Ruthless as we first thought.

I understand protecting the team after Sundays performance just to keep them on side and push them on for the midweek game (much use that was) but tonight he has totally sided with the players and spoke a lot of lies and nonsense to the fans.

23 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Needs to just grab any random player of ours during his on-camera interview and rip their throat oot with his teeth. Chance of getting a reaction then, but honestly I wouldn’t place a flutter on it.

If he really believes what he is saying then my faith in him is misplaced. But I do believe that in reality he is not the kind of person to throw people under the bus publicly and is trying to boost players - the problem is I'm not totally convinced yet that he's accepted the fact most of these players are cowardly shitebags and will never ever be the kind of players I presume he thinks he can make them. 

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Sadly I think Clement isn't as Ruthless as we first thought.

I understand protecting the team after Sundays performance just to keep them on side and push them on for the midweek game (much use that was) but tonight he has totally sided with the players and spoke a lot of lies and nonsense to the fans.

Yep, after tonight they've stuck the knife in his back. He should have slaughtered them all, dropped them and played the kids. Then we could have got behind him for next season.

4 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Phil it must be obvious that Lawrence and Dowell are way short of the quality, fitness and commitment needed to play for us. Cantwell plays for himself and Lundstram has either downed tools or has some issues. In short our midfield is offering nothing but high blood pressure.

I was going to talk about the striker situation but need to lie down.

Maybe it's best that it ended tonight.

It was only going to be a matter of time and when, not if, they fucked it up.

Would be more gutting going to the last day and them inevitably shitting the bed in the most spectacular way yet.

That is the only thing missing from our "core leadership" CV.

A final day fuck up.

Before the game tonight.

Just watching that and thinking does he actually believe the shite he's spouting if that's the mind frame the players where in then fuck me we are fucked for the remaining fixtures.

I'm not a religious man but fuck me ill pray to get these clowns out of my club

7 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

Goldson should have been gone when he was out of contract and held off signing on again as he was waiting to see what else he was offered. 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Would be more gutting going to the last day and them inevitably shitting the bed in the most spectacular way yet.

Would never get to the last day we were all kidding ourselves these shitebags would never have made it that far. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Can see them Slipping up and a section of our fans getting all excited thinking ohhhh what if.

Title was lost on Sunday and the only thing we have to fight for is the Cup and that looks to be a disaster in the making

Butland

Tav           Souttar         Balogun     Ridvan 

Diomande     Sterling 

??????              Cantwell               Sima 

Dessers 

When Ridvans back and Diomande’s thumb is feeling better that’s who I’d play. Roofe up top on his own just doesn’t work so Dessers has to play 

Fuck knows who we play on the right, all the options are absolutely gash so could be anyone 

Jury is out on Cantwell as well, I like him and I’ve been a fan but for the most part he’s been non existent this season. Clement for whatever reason really doesn’t seem to like him 

Just bin Goldson, Lundstram and Lawrence. Honestly I’d probably just bin Tav now if there was anyone to replace him 

As far as left back goes if Ridvan isn’t fit I couldn’t care less who plays there, just put Sterling in midfield 

43 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye no bother a bunch of mediocre layers with a shitebag mentality who cant handle the business end of the season

but aye it's clements fault

Whit shite are you talking? Of course the players are to blame nobody is suggesting otherwise, that doesn't mean however Clement is exempt.

6 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Before the game tonight.

Just watching that and thinking does he actually believe the shite he's spouting if that's the mind frame the players where in then fuck me we are fucked for the remaining fixtures.

I'm not a religious man but fuck me ill pray to get these clowns out of my club

So weak and wishy washy.

A couldn't care less attitude.

Another I would happily see the back of.

Sleekit little runt.

Dropping 5 out of 6 points to diddy teams in back to back games in a championship run-in is beyond any excuse or justification.

Luke McGowan who Dundee signed from Ayr absolutely bossed the midfield tonight. He will be lucky to be on a tenth of Lundstram's salary.

We need a clear out. 

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

If the league season wasn't over after Sunday for a few then surely it is now after that tonight. Another toothless performance from us. We don't deserve to win anything playing like that

League was over on Sunday and it wasn't by the points being dropped it was by the players application and the old introduction of the same players who fail us each year.

As soon as that game was done on Sunday and the performance we put in I knew it was done and tonight pretty much puts the final nail in the coffin