*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

Just now, psb07158 said:

I stopped celebrating, looked up and Beaton had ruled it out for a fucking foul 

Felt sorry for the big man tbh. His celebration was class too.

He looked like he absolutely loved it 

10 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Class!

Not sure if the camera shake was due to the noise of the celebration vibrating through the camera or the cameraman letting it go to celebrate.

Possibly both. :lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

First half was fuckin dreadful. Tav was getting roasted in the first half by that fucker because of his pace. We should have been aware of this and had someone with pace to help Tav when needed. 

We needed Sterling on the right wing to backtrack and double mark him with Tav in an ideal world.

Obviously wasn't an option as he was playing LB.

21 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

The cameraman needs a full gyroscope stabiliser the way the Main Stand bounces :lol:

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We needed Sterling on the right wing to backtrack and double mark him with Tav in an ideal world.

Obviously wasn't an option as he was playing LB.

Agree totally with what you say. Wright did nothing in attack and also offered nothing coming back defensively to help Tav, which he clearly needed. Like you say, Sterling would give him that support and cover and even allow Tav to  venture forward. 

This squad is still some way short in terms of quality need to consistently win these big games. I wouldn't keep any out of contract players tbh or any big summer ahead we need at least 5 first 11 players signed CB, CF, RW, LB and CM. Get those then focus beefing up the squad around that. Rebuild the rebuild basically. 

We've got 9 games to win a treble. Front 3 of Sima, Dessers and Matondo has to be the way to go with Cantwell in behind and against celtic I'd take out Cantwell for a 3 of Lundstram, Dio and Sterling.

Tav, Sima, Dessers, Matondo, Cantwell and JL all our biggest contributors, get them on the park and lets hammer some of this shite!

27 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This squad is still some way short in terms of quality need to consistently win these big games. I wouldn't keep any out of contract players tbh or any big summer ahead we need at least 5 first 11 players signed CB, CF, RW, LB and CM. Get those then focus beefing up the squad around that. Rebuild the rebuild basically. 

Let's concentrate on winning the 2 remaining trophies with the guys we have.

Plenty of time for that  sort of talk in the summer.

11 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Is there any chance of cortes being back for the run in? He seemed to give us a spark before getting injured 

Doubt it tbh

Not sure what the latest news on him is though so happy to be proven wrong 

18 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

We've got 9 games to win a treble. Front 3 of Sima, Dessers and Matondo has to be the way to go with Cantwell in behind and against celtic I'd take out Cantwell for a 3 of Lundstram, Dio and Sterling.

Tav, Sima, Dessers, Matondo, Cantwell and JL all our biggest contributors, get them on the park and lets hammer some of this shite!

With you on that however the luck we’ve had with injuries this season I reckon we’re gonna have to improvise right to the end.  

52 minutes ago, Marco said:

Dermot Gallagher on Sky saying that Beaton got our penalty decision correct so that'll be him added to the conspiracy. :lol:

Up until a few weeks back I was working in a bookies and had sky sports news on and ref watch was on. It was about their game at Tynecastle and Dermott Gallagher had said that Hearts' penalty was a penalty and a tim in the place called him a H** and a orange bastard so I think he's already on the list. :lol: