Tav's time is up.

Said last week he looks like he's checked out, don't know if he thought he was leaving in the summer and it's just not happened and his motivation is totally gone or something a bit more simple like his legs are done, that's how it looks anyway.

Don’t even think he knows what position he plays in. He seems to be all over the pitch at times, marking nobody, just wandering around aimlessly. He now just appears to be the stereotypical footballer that’s happier with collecting a garage full of flash motors rather than a pocket full of winners medals.

12 minutes ago, Tamcat said:

Don’t even think he knows what position he plays in. He seems to be all over the pitch at times, marking nobody, just wandering around aimlessly. He now just appears to be the stereotypical footballer that’s happier with collecting a garage full of flash motors rather than a pocket full of winners medals.

I don't know how many cars Tav has but I'd bet he would trade every one of them for winners medals.

His legs have gone. It's that simple.

I don't know why people post such shite. 

33 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't know how many cars Tav has but I'd bet he would trade every one of them for winners medals.

His legs have gone. It's that simple.

I don't know why people post such shite. 

I post such "shite" when people drive a quarter of a million pound car on the back of their shite performance.

3 minutes ago, Tamcat said:

I post such "shite" when people drive a quarter of a million pound car on the back of their shite performance.

No particular reason why, but when I imagined him leaving, and you posting that, I had an image of him driving into We Buy Any Car and haggling over a scrape on the bumper 🤣

50 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Would be best for all parties if he can find another club.

I was a huge fan of Tav a few years ago when he had pace and his head was in the right place.

Sad to see his demise. It hurts our great Club and his reputation.

We must be the worst selling club in Europe though. Tav, Cantwell, Wright, etc. Stuck with them.

We  pay players too much and they won't move on because no sane manager would match their salaries.

Our wage outlay is a disgrace for the return in  silverware.

That's not down to Tav, Wright, etc. It's down to our board and their incompetence.

Guys in suits paid hundreds of thousands per year to turn up  for a few meetings to sign stuff off. 

They are totally detached from our fanbase and costing us a fortune.

Stay somewhere long enough to become the villain. Had he delivered the EL he could have left as a legend. Anyone of us would have happily overlooked the domestic wilderness for that. 

9 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Stay somewhere long enough to become the villain. Had he delivered the EL he could have left as a legend. Anyone of us would have happily overlooked the domestic wilderness for that. 

He was as big a reason as anyone we got to that final. He's no villain.

The managers picking him, he shouldn't be but he is. That's not Tavs fault.

Think being part of the 4 out of 5 league collapses has mentally broken him and he’s playing like it. Not to mention the numerous cup failures and the flip-flop old firms where in his first 4 years he gets battered every time, to taking 2 years off and doing them for a change and now back to being battered again. 

He looks done with the club and the pressures it’s brought on him. Would’ve been ideal to win the league last season and let him go with a double but leaving after another trophyless season will be a hard one to swallow. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He was as big a reason as anyone we got to that final. He's no villain.

The managers picking him, he shouldn't be but he is. That's not Tavs fault.

He was top scorer of the tournament and arguably player of the tournament. He was one of the main reasons we got there.

His defensive flaws have always been there but in the main seemed to get highlighted against celtic. 

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's hard to watch tbh. I feel sorry for him. It's like watching Tony Ferguson fight. Clement needs to pull him out for his own good.

That's a belter of a comparison if you follow both sports.  

Everything was just off today. Was defensively getting rattled, was turning over possession and even his shooting was off. 

I'm not sure it's as much as "his legs are gone" but more he's terrified to make a mistake because the pressure and most of the fans are now kinda against him. Clement came out himself and said he wouldn't play as much this year so it makes no sense to make him captain. I'm actually more convinced he doesn't want the armband anymore. He should be used sparingly and I'd like to see (when we're fully fit) sterling played there for competition if nothing else.

30 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

He played really well in the EL run. 

He would have become a legend as you said. 

I just think that the board are happy  to settle for second best. 

In the league in the cups and against the filth.

Just look at our silverware return...

Soul destroying.

I think it has went well past players and managers. We are being run by cowards imo.

1 hour ago, Tamcat said:

Are you judging a player on their performance or on the value of the car they drive? 😂😂😂 Tam Mon tae fuck