*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

• .Williamson. changed the title to *****Official celtic vs Rangers match thread*****
13 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Really don’t envy Clement trying to pick a team to go win this. 

Deep down we all know what is likely to happen but regarding Clement, if he goes for the same players and tactics we’ve relied on recently it should be an enormous red flag.

Getting a wee bit of grief from my wife about organising our trip out for the wee man's birthday around this game and the odds are I'm going to be thinking " why the fuck did I bother?"  inside 15 minutes.

Hope to fuck I'm wrong and the players ram that wee smarmy David Brent cunt's words down his rancid dick sucking throat.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Deep down we all know what is likely to happen but regarding Clement, if he goes for the same players and tactics we’ve relied on recently it should be an enormous red flag.

Can’t remember him ever doing anything different. Seems to be stuck to his 4-2-3-1. In saying that’s he probably forgotten more about football management than I’ll ever know so I’m probably miles off it! 😂

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Can’t remember him ever doing anything different. Seems to be stuck to his 4-2-3-1. In saying that’s he probably forgotten more about football management than I’ll ever know so I’m probably miles off it! 😂

We all know the defence issues but if he goes there with the same midfield and set up as normal then we’ll get murdered.

It should be a case of pragmatism, like Walter done but i can’t see it.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We all know the defence issues but if he goes there with the same midfield and set up as normal then we’ll get murdered.

The press will be huge. We sit off them and have Dessers pressing solo then they will skelp us. He changed it in the second half in the last game and we high pressed and they panicked. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hasn't got the personnel to change it now like Walter would have. These players have zero adaptability.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The defence will need to be switched on and we need to hope they have an off day because our options up front are dire. We're scoring 1, maybe 2 at a push, if we're scoring at all. 

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Don’t disagree. Seen a few warnings signs and I’ve been critical of team selections. However I do cut him some slack given no matter who he picks with the current injuries it’s not going to be great. 
Agree if he goes with same set up as today we will lose. He’s going to have to think outside the box as we can’t go with Silva and Cantwell at parkhead. We will get ran over the top of. If it means moving Sterling to midfield and starting McCausland or wright just to give you work rate that’s what I’d do. Play Diomande or Sterling right on top of Mcgregor. 
Actually think with the lack of wide options we have that 352 would be the way to go but I highly doubt he will change formation at this stage.