4 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Hagi contributed more in twenty minutes last night than McGregor did in three games.

Marginally, but I thought Hagi showed precisely why he’s likely surplus to requirements at Ibrox.

One or two good touches, but when he could have really made a difference, his speed of thought and execution was poor.

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Not sure how you can possibly see that tbh. He (bizarrely) checks his run, flings his arm back at Orban, grabs his shirt and pulls him down. 

https://x.com/BFCbennett/status/1804985155616141470?t=NS3pXK4qJyNmu5YU8i5KKw&s=19

If a foul had been given against Armstrong I'd say it's soft, but it's certainly not a foul on him.

He's both pulled him and tripped him.

He basically dangles his leg across and trips the Hungarian who does nothing except continue to run in the same direction at the same speed.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Armstrong was looking for that penalty. If he'd tried to go for the ball he could have scored fairly simply. Weird thing to do

Be stronger, put himself between defender and ball…shot away or blatantly brought down. He ends up in a tangled mess he doesn’t have too

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I think it's more the fact we're a population of 5 million who have one the wettest and dullest climates in the world. We simply don't have an outdoor culture and definitely dont have a climate that encourages it. Many in Scotland spend most of the year hiding from the weather.

Living/working in France in my early 20s really opened my eyes to this.

No sure tbh, me and my mates were out constantly when i was younger playing cuppy or whatever down the park after school every day. Summer was just constant for weeks on end. Was always plenty of folk doing same.

Today might be different with social media and how gaming is now bigger than ever.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Hatred towards the country of birth of so many of us is embarrassing.

SFA, Clarke and many of the Tartan Army can’t stand Rangers but it’s our national team and I can’t understand the bile.

Don't hate my country Colin, just the bawbags who run it

Just now, berkshirebear said:

I just dont get the lack of confidence in that team, people like Robertson and McGinn should be flying, but they cant even control the ball or make simple passes tonight. I honestly dont understand it

It’s great 

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Hatred towards the country of birth of so many of us is embarrassing.

SFA, Clarke and many of the Tartan Army can’t stand Rangers but it’s our national team and I can’t understand the bile.

Not my country of birth so Im allowed to laugh :lol:

6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Denmark have almost the same population as Scotland.

We've the same population as Slovenia who beat Belgium at this tournament. A Belgium who were the no 1 ranked nation in the world for about a year and a half. 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Be stronger, put himself between defender and ball…shot away or blatantly brought down. He ends up in a tangled mess he doesn’t have too

It's not the same level, but it felt similar to Silva diving v's Hearts from 4 yards with the goal gaping

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Marginally, but I thought Hagi showed precisely why he’s likely surplus to requirements at Ibrox.

One or two good touches, but when he could have really made a difference, his speed of thought and execution was poor.

We saw how well McGregor’s speed of thought worked out tonight.

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

A good example but there aren’t many…

Funnily enough, I can actually see Scotland producing better players in the next 5-10 years. 

In my day it was fags, drugs and booze but I see a trend in a lot of the young lads who would rather hit the gym and a good chunk are just generally not interested in the drink.