Ibrox Development

10 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Aye they can offer to reimburse fans for those two tickets as well , bought a season ticket for ibrox no Hampden 😂

Not that the board take this piss or anything, but they have already stated that there will be no refunds for people who can't get to Hampden, and what I find even worse is that if you seat sub you will still only get the 75% credit on your tickets worth, so even though you may not go due to the Incompetence of the board they are still going to take some of your money,

And whilst I'm having a moan, they have suspended the CCCS for games at Hampden so when you buy a ticket for a cup game what is the betting they then charge you a booking fee for the privilege!!

4 hours ago, mus said:

Not that the board take this piss or anything, but they have already stated that there will be no refunds for people who can't get to Hampden, and what I find even worse is that if you seat sub you will still only get the 75% credit on your tickets worth, so even though you may not go due to the Incompetence of the board they are still going to take some of your money,

And whilst I'm having a moan, they have suspended the CCCS for games at Hampden so when you buy a ticket for a cup game what is the betting they then charge you a booking fee for the privilege!!

It’s about 4 miles from ibrox to Hampden 

I’m not from Glasgow so perhaps you could outline what the difficulties are in getting to Hampden. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s about 4 miles from ibrox to Hampden 

I’m not from Glasgow so perhaps you could outline what the difficulties are in getting to Hampden. 

Parking's a bit of a nightmare. Usually means a 15-20 minute walk each way and difficult getting out.

Season ticket holders should be given the option of a refund. Legally I don't even think Rangers would be able to uphold refusing one given the event has changed venue. Not to mention you could be given a dogshit seat. A front row seat behind the goals is horrendous compared to the equivalent at Ibrox.

5 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Parking's a bit of a nightmare. Usually means a 15-20 minute walk each way and difficult getting out.

Season ticket holders should be given the option of a refund. Legally I don't even think Rangers would be able to uphold refusing one given the event has changed venue. Not to mention you could be given a dogshit seat. A front row seat behind the goals is horrendous compared to the equivalent at Ibrox.

The terms and conditions on ticket purchase says the exact opposite about rebates but the club should suspend those conditions in this case.

But they won't 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

If it's too much effort to get to Hampden, just remember that when it comes to semi-finals and finals.

No doubt us playing there will become a conspiracy if we were to win both cups over the scum this year, citing 'unfair advantage' or some other kind of nonsense by us getting used to the venue.

These had better be some really damn good steel beams we're buying for all the nonsense and cost that it's brought about.

1 hour ago, frenv said:

No doubt us playing there will become a conspiracy if we were to win both cups over the scum this year, citing 'unfair advantage' or some other kind of nonsense by us getting used to the venue.

These had better be some really damn good steel beams we're buying for all the nonsense and cost that it's brought about.

Never let them forget that they had the same ‘benefit’ while their midden was being ‘renovated’.

Edit: in the 90’s, for those too young to know / remember what was happening…