Ibrox Development

26 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll give you a couple pasty’s mate, you’ll be taps aff and baw deep in ooohooh Super Rangers ole before you know it 

:rangers:

I'm not a user, but there's not enough narcotics in the world to make me a happy clapper. That being said, once the tap is aff, the birds can't stay away from super Rangers ole :pipe:

14 hours ago, Graham said:

none currently

"As part of the plans, wheelchair spaces at the stadium will be increased to 270. An extra 700 general access seats will be added too."

42 minutes ago, Finny said:

A boy onsite just showed me a picture he took this morning of the steele getting delivered. He said it was meant to arrive next week but has came early. 

Aye brilliant, nae botha John.  

On 17/08/2024 at 19:39, G.E.C. said:

How many extra seats are we installing? 

On 17/08/2024 at 20:10, Graham said:

none currently

On 17/08/2024 at 20:37, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The current redevelopment is to provide a better match experience/access for disabled people mate.

A just cause, but the board have totally mismanaged it.

“Allied to these changes, a new cantilever will be constructed at the front of the Copland Rear with almost 1000 new seats, meaning a net-capacity increase of almost 600, with these new seats having some of the best views of the Ibrox pitch”

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

“Allied to these changes, a new cantilever will be constructed at the front of the Copland Rear with almost 1000 new seats, meaning a net-capacity increase of almost 600, with these new seats having some of the best views of the Ibrox pitch”

Pictures definitely looks like a new cantilever is being built.

7 hours ago, Finny said:

A boy onsite just showed me a picture he took this morning of the steele getting delivered. He said it was meant to arrive next week but has came early. 

The builders  will be wanting  a productivity  bonus 😒

11 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

It would be banter if it wasn't so plausible.

Seems like every player we sign now turns into Oleg Kuznetsov.

Kuznetsov looked excellent when we signed him. Think his 1st game was St Mirren at Ibrox, sure we won 5-1 from memory. He ran the show that day, then not long after got injured.