*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, jamess said:

The summer brake has not been long enough. I have not recovered from last season yet.  Hoping for a couple of forward signings that will win football matches.

Definitely a hold on incomings, we've not seized the day. Need to put the foot on the accelerator with getting new blood in. 

I’m going to against the grain after today’s press conference. I was looking forward to the start of the season, but suffered some sort of downer today due to a lack of quality coming in the door before the big kick off. 

In an attempt to change that, and after the Managers comments today, I’m going to go with blind faith again and back Tavernier. Actually, give him a chance might be a better turn of phrase. The whole squads fucked if we’re not fully behind them, so I’m going with that in the hope we sign a few more of decent quality that will help us through the course of the season. I do genuinely believe in Clement and what he’s at least trying to do. Optimistic loyal. 

We know what this season is going to be in the league. However it's opening day looking forward to getting it started. Left no option given the manager has signed new deal to get straight behind him 

4-1 Rangers 

Be a right hand side of Tav and Wright starting.

Left -  Jefte and Cortes.

Wanted a bigger improvement in the squad, obviously going to take a few windows 

Hope all the new players hit the ground running. 

Just need other teams in league have a shite start.

Team that started last seasons opener. Screenshot_20240802_223320_Chrome.thumb.jpg.47115a43a6394261c835f8e999b1c6c0.jpg

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That teams shocking :lol:

Scary thing is you're looking at...

Sima vs Cortes - Much rather Sima

Dowell/Raskin/Lundstram vs Diomande/Barron/Lawrence - Anything other than Lawrence would do me

Lammers vs Wright - Fuck it who knows

And i'd rather Goldson/Souttar at the back than the likely Souttar/Davies :lol:

53 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Scary thing is you're looking at...

Sima vs Cortes - Much rather Sima

Dowell/Raskin/Lundstram vs Diomande/Barron/Lawrence - Anything other than Lawrence would do me

Lammers vs Wright - Fuck it who knows

And i'd rather Goldson/Souttar at the back than the likely Souttar/Davies :lol:

That doesn’t make Cortes a bad option

And we are back! 

Tough pre season-  nervous energy has started though and right up for today- nothing but a win.

Be weird having home games  at hampden for the first few months - hopefully they are more like cup ties.

Squad is lacking quality in areas let see how the new players do.

If Clement gets a tune out of these players in the first few games- everyone has to back him 100% -me included.

Just want fast attacking and good pressing - team to go through walls.

Is it too much to ask.

Any way get intae them

:UK: