***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Thought we was the better team till the sending off. Can't be too harsh on the players tonight, thought most showed some improvement. Hopefully kick on at the weekend. I think we would of won that if we had 11 men.

Injuries- Red Card - exhausting 40 mins - shit ref - really poor night all round. 

Had chances first half not taken. 

No ambition from the board.

We will downsize with a poor manager - huge season just written off by looks of it. 

Butlands Kicking again :belm:

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This is the big issue. The manager isn't. We have no CEO and a rebuild that hasn't delivered anything like what it needed to to be prepared for the start of the season. If that's because we're skint, it's mismanagement that's made us that way.

The manager is a huge issue, mon to fuck. His win ratio is worse than Michael fucking Beale.

Just now, CottonRunt said:

Can't really blame Clement much for that i don't think.  

We looked the better team when it was 11 vs 11.  

Blame lies solely with the board for firstly letting Beale have free reign to sign a whole bunch of diddies, and for then not having the balls to put up more funds to sort it. 

I don't go to many games because i can't afford to, but i feel so fucking bad for the fans who go every week and spend a fortune.  

Rather than take Lawrence off and play with no number 10 he sacrifices the midfield and leaves Barron to hold it on his own.

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

It'll last till next april, just in time for the season ticket renewals then the promises will be wheeled out again 

I genuinely believe the fan base now are starting to get proper scunnered now. Won't be long before the crowds are lower. We are mega years behind Celtic.

They are run like a proper premier league club and we are run like a fucking Highland league club. Even Aberdeen are achieving a better football model than us

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

See the goals he’s let in over the last few months?

We’d be lucky!

What’s happened to him coming out and collecting crosses too. Butland is living off his 1st 6/7 months here imo. He really needs to be keeping clean sheets. 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

Let's face it, a blessing in disguise we're getting put out tbh.  Can you imagine that team in a CL group? Think we break our own record of the worst ever performance in a group stage  

Doesn’t matter what would’ve happened in the competition we needed that money 

Unless they keep squandering millions on shite like Idah and we by some miracle become a half decent team then we are so fucked 

This is McLeish times except the man in the dugout isn’t 1% of the manager big Eck was. Emerson and Capucho might even have been better than McCauslnd and Lawrence 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Did Clement send Jefte off for fuck all?

It was clear as fkn day he was going to be sent off. Called it after his yellow as his 2 fouls straight after the players were throwing and screaming. Manager needed to spot it. He didn't. Unacceptable 

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

Yeah it's a good excuse tbh and covers so many failings. I get we all want to be positive but if you look at that match dispassionately we actually created nothing. 

Otoh Kiev were utter shite as well. 

Kiev we're there for the taking in both legs, a piss poor team.

We were honking though even with 11. The manager constantly picks the wrong team and changes fuck all.

Folk can slate Ryan Jack all they want but it's clear as day the players are not buying into anything he's doing.

Clubs fucked, 5 million down the pan and no new signings.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Need 3-4 players in this week or we might as well just give up the season today.

You’ve changed your tune from a few weeks ago.  Better late than never I suppose. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This is the big issue. The manager isn't. We have no CEO and a rebuild that hasn't delivered anything like what it needed to to be prepared for the start of the season. If that's because we're skint, it's mismanagement that's made us that way.

How can we be skint with the money we pulled in on transfers recently