***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

If he gets sent off for a genuine yellow card offence then fair enough but he has been sent off for absolutely fuck all.....if that's the case we will genuinely need to sub every player after every booking.....the funny thing is I think that's why he took Diomande off as he was on a yellow

This sub a player that's on a yellow annoys me. As a fan you hope the ref manages the game fairly not be bent. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

So will losing a battle for 3rd place with Hearts 

Nah I'm not close to thinking anything like that, but do worry that the constant sackings will result in only those after a payday taking the role, even if that takes funds out the team.

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Season will be a right off after the tarrier game if not before that.

It might as well be over now. 

No way we will get a result against them.  

Anyone know if its possible to forfeit a season? 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

So we should blame the Manager for a non yellow that an incompetent ref gave? Ref was suspended for being bad in Italy. Nae bother..give him a CL qualifier.

I blame the manager for not seeing what we could all see and then changing tactics/personnel accordingly. The ref was blatantly incompetent/cheating, and so risking a young player who was on a debateable yellow to continue was a huge risk that didn't pay off and we're out because of it.

3 minutes ago, allgavesome said:

Well I hope the board weren't banking on it,did u think we really would beat salzburg. 

Wasn't really about beating Salzburg at this stage. Getting through tonight guaranteed £4-£5 million for getting to the playoffs which is huge for us. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

He’s not a Rangers no9. Never has and never will be. We’re going into a full season with him as our main striker again and it’s fucking sickening. 

I've always said he's limited but he scores & his attitude was always the thing that he had going for him

Spat the dummy about 70 minutes & deserves the abuse coming his way

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Snapped back at the fans after failing to hold the ball up for 3rd/4th time in the space of 5 minutes

Pointing round the stadium, throwing his hands about and shaking his head like he couldn't understand the moans

That donkey has a cheek on the money he's on 

11 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

He potentially had a hand in costing us 5 million. 

Not a chance we were beating salzburg. 

Yeh this squad is guff. We've lost 5 million but saved playing 2 more pointless games with these useless fucks.

This squad is not far off the Pedro Caixinha season. Fuckers we can't get rid of like Davies, Wright, Dowell, Lawrence etc stealing a wage because the board, the previous board and cunts like Ross Wilson thought they knew what they were doing. I still really have a lot of hate for that arrogant dwarf

The AGM this year needs to be absolutely organised, toxic and directed to the board

1 minute ago, allgavesome said:

it is but folk are acting like we make fuckall from the europa league,still decent money to be made there.

Pretty much will be fuck all since we won’t make it out the groups 

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Enough people saw it coming. That you didn't makes you as clued up as PC. 

And for the record, I think we are shite and I think the ref was a cheating cunt. But I also saw that red coming a fkn mile off.

Totally missed the point pep....he got sent off for fuck all....do we sub every player who is on a yellow?

The gamble was clearly that Jefte was causing bother so he stuck with him

Well, we're fucked. There'll be no new signings, we'll be battling Hearts for 3rd and the taigs will rule Scottish football for the foreseeable. Anyone who doesn't see what's coming has their head in the clouds. 

Fucking fed up with this shite year after year. 

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Exactly. Should a manger immediately substitute every player on a yellow?

It was a scandalous decision that’s being used by some on here to voice their discontent.

No they shouldn’t but it was plain to see jefte over dio that jefte was going to be sent off. 

5 minutes ago, allgavesome said:

Well I hope the board weren't banking on it,did u think we really would beat salzburg. 

They may have been banking on the €5m for getting through this round.

Might have got a couple of decent additions, as long as they were going to give the manager it all.