*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

People blaming our sports science punters for a muscle injury to a guy who signed 5 minutes ago are on the glue.

Was going to say the same, he signed just over 2 weeks ago, not that I'm denying we have a long time terrible record with injuries

Just now, Redmond7 said:

That was just shite if I was manager I would have them training shooting over and over till they actually got it. No one attacks the corners, when they aren't shite. Every time in the box the players fall over the ball. Its utterly pathetic I've never seen an 'attack' like it. 

Tavs wee bouncy ball is working a treat

Just now, NitshillBear said:

People blaming our sports science punters for a muscle injury to a guy who signed 5 minutes ago are on the glue.

He's missed basically no football in the last 3 years. 

He's been here a fortnight and pulled a muscle already. 

There has to be a pint where it's not just bad luck. Our injury record is completely and utterly appalling. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

Rangers serving up another stinker, they'll be licking their lips.  

Not sure about stinker. We're the better team but there are definitely issues out there. We're unlucky not to have a couple of goals but at the same time lucky we haven't conceded. 

Just now, BlueJacketRFC said:

It's not just a guy we signed 5 minutes ago it's the hole timeline over last few seasons. The injuries are fucking ridiculous 

You can't blame our sports science department for THIS injury is all I'm saying.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

He's missed basically no football in the last 3 years. 

He's been here a fortnight and pulled a muscle already. 

There has to be a pint where it's not just bad luck. Our injury record is completely and utterly appalling. 

Its not luck we've had a seasons injuries in August ffs

Better but ultimately still no good enough. Think there could be something there that can grow between Jefte and Matondo down the left. I'd stick with those two and let them get used to each other.

Seems we've dropped the ten which I've been crying out for. It's also allowing two of the midfielders to get forward and support. 

Would have felt a lot better about that half with a goal.

1 minute ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

It's not just a guy we signed 5 minutes ago it's the hole timeline over last few seasons. The injuries are fucking ridiculous 

Its not like Propper started 40 games last season either.

Just bad luck even though our manager has openly made it clear theres a problem at the club..

Just now, NitshillBear said:

You can't blame our sports science department for THIS injury is all I'm saying.

Maybe not but if there was a niggle there which we don't know maybe he should be managed better. 

All hearsay, just think the injuries over the years has been really poor and really questions what these players are doing after training sessions and gym sessions and games.