Union Bears

UB are great, a credit to the club and support in general but if what’s reported is correct and it’s a big if as it’s the sun, then they need to own it as a big mistake, there’s no justification for taking a drum off a female opponent.

I can understand it if it’s the filth or even the sheep but it’s St Johnstone ffs.

Hopefully it’s bollocks.

44 minutes ago, ayro said:

UB are great, a credit to the club and support in general but if what’s reported is correct and it’s a big if as it’s the sun, then they need to own it as a big mistake, there’s no justification for taking a drum off a female opponent.

I can understand it if it’s the filth or even the sheep but it’s St Johnstone ffs.

Hopefully it’s bollocks.

Watch the video yourself and can see its true

Poor look from the guys involved but same as we say all the time, a few daft idiots don't represent the majority. The UB do a lot of good stuff for the atmosphere and the club, aye there are some wee drunk neds who decide to do shit like that but its not reflective of the majority.

Biggest thing from that video is the absolute state of the people who are in charge to look after the country, full of fat cunts who can't run the length of themselves and drop their "weapons" constantly. 

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Hopefully it’s bollocks.

i mean there's a fucking video of it :confused:

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Embarrassing from some bam.

Not as embarrassing as doing the bouncy after scraping by St Johnston in the last 16 of the league cup, but still embarrassing. 

Daft slagging anyone supporting the club mate, that sort of support should be a necessity when tools are down

The SLO's son posted that she was hurt and took a knock as she hit the deck...

Hope whoever did it Is caught and banned. You've just got to wonder what goes through their head.

Maybe it's just me... but I want the opposition fans making noise. Creates a bit of atmosphere...

St Johnstone have put out a statement working with the appropriate people so no doubt we’ll hear more about it:

We are aware of an incident involving one of our club employees prior to today’s Premier Sports Cup match against Rangers at Hampden Park.

We are working with Rangers Football Club, Police Scotland, the SPFL and the SFA, with an active investigation now underway.

The club can make no further comment at this time.