Where do we go from here?

Another season effectively in the bin at the start of September, another managerial shortlist soon to be drawn up before Halloween, only a few months after a 5% increase on season tickets to not watch games at Ibrox due to another colossal fuck up by those in charge. 

The board need to do the right thing and put the club up for sale and hand the keys over, won the league 3 year ago followed by a European final and look at the nick we're in now. 

A fortune brought in by season ticket sales, player sales and European prize money only to be pissed away on a glorified club shop and museum that nobody asked for, and appointing people in charge of the football side that were clearly not fit for purpose whilst giving them free reign to sign absolute jobbers on ridiculous contracts. 

No accountability, no transparency, no clue. 

Its difficult because i dont want to hurt the team more and never backed previous boycotts but something needs to happen.

I'm seriously contemplating not buying the EL package for me and my kid. I know if that was multiplied by many others then the reduced income would only hurt us more but I don't see many alternatives.

Clement will keep his job for reasons other than results, until the results turn so bad that removing him makes sense for the Board to try to shift focus from them.

I'd get behind some sort of collective fan movement against the Board but noone seems to want to lead on it, so we just moan online.

I'm fucked if I know what's best or how to achieve it. 

He needs to start by looking at how teams get in behind us soo easily. If you look at the games against Hearts, Motherwell and ST Johnstone the signs were there. 

Once he's worked that out he needs to drop the fucking culprits, then he needs to work on his tactics in and out of possession as there is no movement. We need runners who will run beyond Dessers or play close to him. 

We now have 5 months to start scouting players who will improve us on a budget, sounds mental but there's players out there playing at a lower level who could be picked up for cheap. 

He also needs to pick a captain who will go through players for not doing their job, this snowflake approach needs binned. 

Lastly if he can't do any of this he should do the honourable thing and leave but that won't happen. 

8 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Sacking the cunt rather than give him the most baffling new contract I've ever seen handed out would've been a fantastic place to start 

Somebody said last night we need to ask the question why we've had 2 managers now who've been successful before coming here fall flat on their arse not even a year into the job. 

Sack Clement which is fair enough, but why get behind anybody that this board deem fit enough to lead us? 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Somebody said last night we need to ask the question why we've had 2 managers now who've been successful before coming here fall flat on their arse not even a year into the job. 

Sack Clement which is fair enough, but why get behind anybody that this board deem fit enough to lead us? 

Our approach seems to be 'throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks'. At the moment nothing. 

We decided Clement over Muscat and Muscat has went from winning at Yokohama to being top of the league at Shanghai. 🤦

2 minutes ago, grfc1872 said:

Seek the Deek Mcinnes will be the call .

He could well knock us back. Money, the boards backing and the quality of player we have already are the areas managers will look at, and we are not that good in any of them.

This is first year I’m not getting Euro tickets. Just so fed up and it’s literally the only protest I can think of. I’ve also not bought the strips yet, which I always do.

An act of self harm, I know, but it’s about all you can realistically do short of getting out the pitch fork.

16 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

If we were to bring in Mcinnes it would look like Clarke with Scotland. 

Mcinnes is used to being defensive, he wouldn't get away with that approach at home against Ross County here. It wouldn't be long before he is getting abused and chased as well. 

In fairness, I think Kilmarnock's pre occupation with European football has fucked them in their league start a bit.

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

McInnes is also bottom of the league with 1 point from 4.

What we actually need is to try and replicate what the filth do on the park, 100 mile an hour, high press, attacking football.

Muscat in hindsight might have been the right call.

Still go no idea what PC is asking / coaching the players to do. 

Exactly. Postecoglou exposed this league so badly that it’s baffling we try and do anything else. 

41 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Sacking the cunt rather than give him the most baffling new contract I've ever seen handed out would've been a fantastic place to start 

The new contract on the 1st August was just absolutely fucking mind blowing.

After last seasons capitulation from Motherwell at home onwards, there were many many questions marks.

No way should a new contract have been handed out.

And if it was done because he was threatening to leave etc, then he should have been shown the door immediately.

If the board hat the club’s best interests at heart. They’d realise they don’t have the money nor the expertise to take us forward.

They should be seeking owners that even if they don’t have the funds, have the ability to make us a world class run football club.

The problem is we have people like Graeme Park who is perfectly happy with his blazer his daddy gave him, playing football manager without a fucking clue.

Need a team of players who get in your face and press they dont need to be technically brilliant just basic football and a few technical players in key positions.A real midfielder could be the differance of it not looking so bad.

The overall picture needs a new board and structure ,Cant be the Manager ,Gio left us and won the Turkish cup ffs.

Will focus on my daughters football progress at least thats going in the right direction for now