*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I honestly don’t think he’s good enough for us mate. He’s a level or two below what we need. Undisclosed fee in the future. 😉

Who McCausland? Aye I don't think so either it was more to point out I'm disappointed in Cerny a wee bit. Early days still.

Like Cortes. Once he gets a run of games he'll be even better. Iganame looks good, Bajrami was ok, prob trying to adjust to the Scottish game. Jefte good and Dessers done well with another two goals. 

Midfield isn't strong enough though. Sterling was poor and Diamonde average when he came on. Barron had a good game, but too weak in that department. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

It genuinely makes a difference. Look how well Barron has integrated and been one of our best players. I didn't pick him out as a player in Scottish football the same as I hadn't noticed Jack but there's quality out there in this league.

Yup, and for guys like barron who havent stood out as much but still been good, miller actually has stood out like a sore thumb as someone who looks like he's played in this league for years

Worry is the tarriers just decide to buy him because they can, we should be going to motherwell and offering decent cash, player if need be as well plus a good whack of future incentives, money for first international cap etc

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye it's a fair point. Just hoped we were getting a right winger who took people on and gets chalk on their boots and by all accounts he looks the type just hasn't been doing that.

Said it earlier in the thread but he’s so slow for a winger. Even when he gets it in space he wants to slow things down, allow the defender to reset and then try to beat him by dropping the shoulder if he tries at all.

Not the style of winger I like personally.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Said it earlier in the thread but he’s so slow for a winger. Even when he gets it in space he wants to slow things down, allow the defender to reset and then try to beat him by dropping the shoulder if he tries at all.

Yeah, hate saying it but we've sat and watched the tarriers win 7 trophies in 3 seasons and they absolutely melt opponents with flying wingers who want to get the ball and take the man on every single time

Get a winger, goes by the fullback and all of a sudden the opponents are in trouble, we never do that 

12 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Miller is already settled in this league though, you'd literally buy him and play him the same day, he's defo worth the money

Would definitely buy him. 

Miller and Barron could set our midfield up nicely for next few years.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Reminds me of hagi 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Listening to Dessers interview, hard to dislike him. Seems very humble, always smiling despite the abuse he's had. Though plenty justified lol

He's clearly someone who has already and will continue to score a good number of goals for us. He just isn't clinical enough to be the main striker in key games. It's those key misses that just frustrate the life of you.

5 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Happy with that, good 3 points and clean sheet. Some pleasing performances from the new players but sad to see sloppiness at the back at times from our more experienced players. It's a win though and that's what matters 

OK, I will bite. Three points. :p: