Kasanwirjo

Loyal72

An extremely comfortable, confident starting debut. Considering it was in a tricky away game playing in his unnatural position you can't be anything other than impressed. 

Needs to replace Tav at rb immediately and for the foreseeable future. The captain continues to be a complete liability defensively for us and if Clement can't see it and drop him when we have Kasanwirjo available and putting in performances like tonight there should be huge question asked. 

I know that’s his first full game but the signs are very encouraging.

What are the terms of the deal? Is it a loan with option or with obligation? And do we have an idea of a fee?

If he provides a long term solution at right back, that’s something we really need.

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I know that’s his first full game but the signs are very encouraging.

What are the terms of the deal? Is it a loan with option or with obligation? And do we have an idea of a fee?

If he provides a long term solution at right back, that’s something we really need.

Option. I think it's about €2m.

13 hours ago, Hamie said:

He gets skinned so easily. 

Every team seems to be targeting him now.

It's sad and he's been a great servant to the club but he can't play RB any more.

I still think he could play in midfield where the qualities he still has could be better utilised.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Every team seems to be targeting him now.

It's sad and he's been a great servant to the club but he can't play RB any more.

I still think he could play in midfield where the qualities he still has could be better utilised.

Why should we play Tavernier in midfield? He hasn't got the legs to get up and down the park anymore. Game would pass him by in there