sfa bigot exposed

backup

I'm not offended by his comments. It's careless but it was probably just a bit of banter with the interviewer.

However, if the shoe was on the foot they would exploiting this for all it's worth and we should do the same. 

It can't be one rule for them and a different one for us. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

it is daft patter - but I think the point from Rangers is to show the level of anti-Rangers feeling in the SFA. We can use that.

Youre right, particularly with the SFA digging up stuff on us from years ago. Time to put them under pressure for a change.

HOME» SPORT» FOOTBALL» TEAMS» celtic

'Smelly' celtic fans told to improve their personal hygiene by club official

Letters sent to a section of fans in the main stand at celtic Park says that the smell is 'impacting on fans' match experience'      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Daily Telegraph - 2015

:rofl:

Remove him, and it will most likely be another puddle drinking nappy ripper stepping in.

Not seeing anything being said about the "with like minded souls" part. Should be asking for "clarification" on what he means by that.

I can only imagine he means being in the company of those who hate Britain while being British; adore Irish terrorists past and present; and believe tax avoidance is a far worse crime than committing child abuse (and covering it up for decades).

1 hour ago, backup said:

They stole the term "go home ya H*** go home" from us back in the day, as they did with YNWA from Liverpool. 

Pretty sure their shity hail hail chant was also stolen. Think I read a while back it originates from a Belfast team and was sung in the late 40’s early 50’s before being adopted by the immigrant club here in the 60’s 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He'll be the victim in this by the end of the week.

absolutely....hounded for cracking a joke they will say. Hugh Dallas was run out of town by the Emperor of the East and his minions. Donald Findlay sang a song and was hounded. They ease with which they can make offensive comments and remain untouched is amazing. Newspapers lying about Rangers fans blocking in police vans on the roads, One  Self confessed celtic supporting SFA compliance officer  making comments  and having a laugh about 'thick' Rangers fans getting bigamy and bigotry mixed up .....Stewart Regan eventually meeting the Rangers supporters group a few years back and using "Quelle surprise" when challenged on SFA treatment of Rangers, and leaving the meeting, Res 12 stuff...this is not some isolated coincidences. It is well thought out and co-ordinated by the Emperor  and his minions they have place. All backed by an underground black propaganda machine that connects Main stream media to journalists to blogs to football organisations  to local government and beyond!....or maybe it is just one big random string event in a parallel universe?

16 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Remove him, and it will most likely be another puddle drinking nappy ripper stepping in.

Not seeing anything being said about the "with like minded souls" part. Should be asking for "clarification" on what he means by that.

I can only imagine he means being in the company of those who hate Britain while being British; adore Irish terrorists past and present; and believe tax avoidance is a far worse crime than committing child abuse (and covering it up for decades).

Go up Byres Road and sit in one of the locals (The Rock , Tennants) and sure as day you will see a few kent faces and names all 'huddled' together over a few beers, salivating on the chosen topic of pub chat for the night. Family friend lives up there and last week seen an ex-RFC player now a lower league manager and west end luvvy sitting drinking with the guy who used to do the fanzine 'The Alternative View or Not the View ' or something similar. Hooching with like-minded and probably why NL still lives up there.

If it was a Rangers fan in power who referred to them as clatty bastards or whatever the bheasts from the east would make sure that he was relieved of his position. We now have to make sure the same think happens with him.

Only down point to this is I think most of you guys would struggle to get a job with the SFA due to what you’ve posted on here.

Probably not a popular opinion but this is about as low-level offensive as I think you can get and, when you consider the more rabid species of beast out there, I think I'd rather keep a relatively tame one where he is.

It appears he's tried to be funny in an in-house magazine for pub owners/managers a dozen years ago before he was in any SFA role.

Irony in his attempt? Yes. Offensive? Really? No.

How has he responded to one major issue that we are aware of having crossed his desk (according to the article, fair enough) that could adversely affect us? He's stated it's pointless to pursue it further.

An SFA full of bears would be great but it's not going to happen. If we're going to go after beasts in the SFA or SPFL, I'd prefer we went after the more dangerous ones.

40 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

If it was a Rangers fan in power who referred to them as clatty bastards or whatever the bheasts from the east would make sure that he was relieved of his position. We now have to make sure the same think happens with him.

Only down point to this is I think most of you guys would struggle to get a job with the SFA due to what you’ve posted on here.

At least they'd be telling the truth.