BBC Article on Morelos

Sparkle

Just perpetuating the narrative so that Morelos, no matter how he behaves, will still be targeted. He's a genuine talent, wether he scores or not. If the refs in Scotland weren't completely inept fucking shitebags and/or catholics then there would be no story here.

Tarriers know Morelos is a significant asset, on and off the field, for Rangers Football Club and their fans as well as their tarrier cohorts in the media will do everything to undermine him and the club. Look how the infested media jumped all over his miss(he was only on the field for a few minutes) for Colombia.  Mind you, some of the pricks on RM continually having a pop at him are just as culpable. 

Tom English is one of the fannies that started the "hothead South American" stuff about Morelos last season before there was any flashpoint to talk about - hacks like him write this pish so referees keep the "hothead" label in mind when dealing with Morelos. 

Also, Tom English is a hacket faced fenian bastard. 

11 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Whatever happened to the concept of having a 'face for radio' ? 

Between this prick, and Cosgrove whose range of skin diseases would be better suited to a fume cupboard than a studio, the BBC are truly the unacceptable face of Scottish football. 

Cosgrove , the unthinking man’s faux intellectual

That is a biased article that doesn’t explain the entire facts regarding Morelos. Yes , he can be a hothead and at times needs to reign it in, but also he is being failed by referees. They constantly miss fouls on Morelos which then cause him to react. Players aren’t blind to this , so see it as a green light to be overly aggressive to Morelos in the hope to wind him up. But no, the media only peddle Morelos is a hothead.

38 minutes ago, murzo said:

That is an biased article that doesn’t explain the entire facts regarding Morelos. Yes , he can be a hothead and at times needs to reign it in, but also he is being failed by referees. They constantly miss fouls on Morelos which then cause him to react. Players aren’t blind to this , so see it as a green light to be overly aggressive to Morelos in the hope to wind him up. But no, the media only peddle Morelos is a hothead.

I was thinking the same myself. I think the club should have the right to reply to that article. Morelos is building his own brand and articles like this without facts damage that brand and his player worth. The guy can play but he gets frustrated with the officials, who book him for fouls that opposition players get away with. I think level5 need to give him some positive PR before the mud being thrown at him sticks.

Only written to keep the narrative going that’s Alfredo is a dirty player and probably with the hope he gets in the mind of the ref today and he gets booked which could hinder us getting points today.

A horrible cunt of a so called reporter.

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Taigs feeling the heat. Get their poddle to write a wee article. People in here saying it's a decent article want there head examined.

Think.

Agreed. Although I'm not surprised that some of our fans agree with English.

Some of them think everything is Morelos fault.

2 off the ball incidents from an Aberdeen player... Morelos reacts... it is Morelos fault in some of our fans eyes.

An ankle breaking challenge  from Ayr player (someone feel free to post clip)... Morelos is angry at ref... it is, again, Morelos fault according to some.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Agreed. Although I'm not surprised that some of our fans agree with English.

Some of them think everything is Morelos fault.

2 off the ball incidents from an Aberdeen player... Morelos reacts... it is Morelos fault in some of our fans eyes.

An ankle breaking challenge  from Ayr player (someone feel free to post clip)... Morelos is angry at ref... it is, again, Morelos fault according to some.

He still needs to stop reacting like someone stole his favourite toy. 

He's going to cost us big time if he doesn't just bite his lip and get the fuck on with scoring goals.

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

He still needs to stop reacting like someone stole his favourite toy. 

He's going to cost us big time if he doesn't just bite his lip and get the fuck on with scoring goals.

The guy knows he is being treated unfairly, by both opposition players and official, so it going to be hard for him not to react when the rules of the game are being abused to Rangers detriment.

Imho, I think our captain should speak out more for him on the pitch to ensure fouls against him are recognised by officials, hopefully he will then be able to deal with his frustration appropriately.