Raging, Gutted, Angry, Emotional and Bewildered....

DavieMacRFC

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Until our manager understands what  is required to succeed in Scottish football then we’ll struggle.

Our last two underestimated challenge and Gerrard has done the same up to now.

In what way has he underestimated it? 

14 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Can't believe McGregor didn't come and claim that corner. Carbon copy of the goal conceeded against Motherwell.

thank fuck someone else brought that up, said the same in the match thread.  He steps off his line, thinks oh maybe I'll go back and is caught out with a ball that was perfectly saveable.  Soft goal to lose against a shite team

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

thank fuck someone else brought that up, said the same in the match thread.  He steps off his line, thinks oh maybe I'll go back and is caught out with a ball that was perfectly saveable.  Soft goal to lose against a shite team

McGregor never claims corners which adds pressure onto the defenders. That was the only way they were going to score.

If he came out  he would probably get a foul anyway. He is a good goalie but that weakness in his game has cost us goals.

54 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Can't believe McGregor didn't come and claim that corner. Carbon copy of the goal conceeded against Motherwell.

Soon as I saw him stay on his line I knew it would be a goal. Not sure if he could have come for it but I'd question his positioning.