Criticism of Rangers' transfer record is over the top and Premiership table proves it

The Dude

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

After a pretty rough couple of weeks for Steven Gerrard's side, Rangers again rose to the top of the Premiership table on Sunday after a nervy 1-0 win over Hamilton at Ibrox as they looked to get over recent disappointments against Aberdeen, Dundee and Rapid Vienna.

With the European campaign over for the season, all focus now turns to the domestic scene as Gerrard looks to lead his side to their first title since 2011 - but I was left scratching my head in bewilderment reading Gordon Parks' MailSport column yesterday as he described Rangers' league showing so far as 'grim' while taking aim at Gerrard for praising Ibrox director of football Mark Allen for his work in the transfer market over the summer.

Read more: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/criticism-Rangers-transfer-record-over-13744347

Its remarks dont stand up to any scrutiny at all. You give him too much respect. Good piece though.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Cheers/ I was tempted to go in hard on him but thought it wiser to play the ball rather than the man (this time).

Very good article that, but if the boot was on the other foot, you would be nursing sore balls as you would have been played. Hard. The hatred shown to us by the DR is palpable.

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Cheers/ I was tempted to go in hard on him but thought it wiser to play the ball rather than the man (this time).

You’re article probably covers what most of our supporters would say about the new signings. 100% agree with everything in your article.....but you did go easy on Parks. 

I genuinely thought his article was an embarrassment tbh. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think it would be a good idea to not copy and paste the article in cases like this.

We want to show that positive pieces on Rangers attract hits to the website.

It is self defeating otherwise. They wont see hits on positive Rangers stories and they wont commission them. It just provides incentive to belittle us and continue to go against us.

We have to start fighting smart here and winning the PR war as we have been fucking terrible at it in the past which is why they have the market sown up.

You do your thing, I'll do mine.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Cheers. Just off my own back. There's been one or two where they've asked me to try tie it in with something (mainly during OF build up) but usually I just write whatever comes to mind, send it over and see what they say.

It’s a good article Dude. Well played.