*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

26 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Shows you how many season ticket holders ain't on the cccs scheme for home cup games and there doesn't seem to be much demand by those that don't have them, shocking the place should be full telly at 12.30 or not!

image.gif

Would rather 25000 that actually want to go than a full stadium where people turn up out of habit.

Im on cccs so will be there.

In saying that thought it was over priced. 20 for me and 7 for the wee man for a rearranged home kick off on tv was expecting 15 and 5

Better not be one of these ones were we're rusty as fuck after the break. Would think it would feel much easier after the game in Germany. Think we'll come out flying at them but will struggle for goals as usual. Hope we get an early one to settle us down then put a few past them.

2-0 for me 

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Would rather 25000 that actually want to go than a full stadium where people turn up out of habit.

Im on cccs so will be there.

In saying that thought it was over priced. 20 for me and 7 for the wee man for a rearranged home kick off on tv was expecting 15 and 5

I'm on cccs and will be there, been on cccs for home cup games for how long don't know now but go not out of habit but out of bigotry mainly ?. What makes me wonder is that if this was an away cup game or indeed an away fixture at the same kick off time the fans would be clamouring for tickets to fill the coffers of fuckers that wanted to kill us ! 

image.gif

A photograph that's a bit startling, and hopefully misleading.  See the Rangers website article today (Friday) 'Watch Well Game Live On TV'.

The photo shows the strips of 27 Bates, 24 Senderos, 20 Hyndman, 29 O'Halloran, 17 Hodson and 15 Forrester.   Now if that's a photo of some of the first team selection for the game then it may bring about much blinking in surprise by many Supporters.   Or create a need for instant alcohol to help recover from the shock.  

I hope its misleading and not an indication of the team for tomorrow.  In the meantime I'm off to get a drink just in case.

Looking forward to it. The break came at a bad time for us after the draw with st Johnstone and getting beat off the rattlers. The RB Leipzig game was a right off too so obviously didn't do anything to help morale. Tomorrow needs to be the start of righting some wrongs. This is the team I'd like, shame that it's probably so far off being correct.

Foderingham

Hodson Wilson Hill Wallace

Hyndman Halliday Toral

Ohalloran Waghorn McKay

1 hour ago, RFC16 said:

Iv a horrible feelin stadium goin to be empty, flat as fuck,scrappy shitey game and a fear the worst tbh.

Just need to win.no carin how we play.

Give dodoo a run in the team.only way we will know if gd enough

Hate when its like that, if we had drawn Septic it would have sold out weecks ago telly or not . 

Il be there on cccs as always. Cup games are always a poor attendance which I don't understand but suppose not everyone can't afford games on top of the season ticket due to financial reason but you get some people not at these games moaning when they dnt get a tick when it's a semi or final against the taigs. 

Big one the mora it's the only thing we have left we can win this season. We can't have they bastards win the treble mon the Gers.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Il be there on cccs as always. Cup games are always a poor attendance which I don't understand but suppose not everyone can't afford games on top of the season ticket due to financial reason but you get some people not at these games moaning when they dnt get a tick when it's a semi or final against the taigs. 

Big one the mora it's the only thing we have left we can win this season. We can't have they bastards win the treble mon the Gers.

Spot on ??

Think they will score against us as  our defence is sheer utter pish and they did put 3 past the tims I'm just hoping we score more than them. I'm usually quite confident at Ibrox but not the day. Going for 2-1 to the gers. Think we will be holding on the last 15 mins!