***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Bookies are still taking bets on this appointment, shit odds, but easy money if you bet enough?

Lol, you could say that about betting on a team at 3-0 up. Hugely unlikely, but could still go tits up until he signs and manages us for 10 games

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny get excited about this at all.

I feel the same, like I said earlier I imagine some early success then see the team getting steadily worse until we part ways. I just don't feel like this guy has got it, be over the moon if I'm wrong, it's just a feeling

What I can't understand is who would take this job with little money in wages and player investment, he has done nothing of real importance and is not fancied by European sides. This could be the end of this boards tenure, personally I think it's a desperate move and no amount of PR shite is going to save them if he bombs over the next month.

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

What I can't understand is who would take this job with little money in wages and player investment, he has done nothing of real importance and is not fancied by European sides. This could be the end of this boards tenure, personally I think it's a desperate move and no amount of PR shite is going to save them if he bombs over the next month.

Fucking hell here we go already :lol:

Give the man a chance for fuck sake it's not his squad of players is it?

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

No way we can truly judge him till he gets his own players in, nobody can turn this current crop around

8 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Hes no FDB, but I prefer him to any of the others we've been linked with.

Think I'd agree, other than maybe Monk - but we don't know how much truth was in that one. 

The board need to back him big time and I can imagine a lot of our players won't take to his stricter management style, so plenty out and plenty in for me! 

More excited by this than I would be with mcinnes, would be the most unimaginative and least ambitious choice, also fuck giving the sheep the cash for him - a guy who turned them into a number 2 side at a time when Rangers, hivs and hearts were buggering about in the wilderness, big fucking wows.

From what I've read about Caixinha, I've a wee feeling a few doubters will be pleasantly surprised.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Think I'd agree, other than maybe Monk - but we don't know how much truth was in that one. 

The board need to back him big time and I can imagine a lot of our players won't take to his stricter management style, so plenty out and plenty in for me! 

Yes I don't think Monk was ever an option.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I mean, there's statistical proof that teams react well to playing for a new manager. However, this is an Old Firm game with a terrible Rangers team and the other mob on their best form for years.

We're horrendously bad atm but their bubble is overdue to burst.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

We're horrendously bad atm but their bubble is overdue to burst.

I'm not writing us off - in fact come Saturday night I'll be bouncing off the walls saying we're gonna tan them 6-0 - but I'll be very, very surprised if we get anything from the game. As you say, it needs to end some day, so why not Sunday?

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I'm not writing us off - in fact come Saturday night I'll be bouncing off the walls saying we're gonna tan them 6-0 - but I'll be very, very surprised if we get anything from the game. As you say, it needs to end some day, so why not Sunday?

Dembele and Sinclair to suffer torn hamstrings in the first 5 mins and watch them fucking brick it, jumped up fuckers with a two man fucking team.