Kenny Miller

tannerall

Why was he brought in to the team last week. yet not used, evenĀ once Morelos started losing the plot, and almost got sent off ?

Can understand why Cumings was not thrown in, too lightweight and no old firm experience, but no idea why Miller was not brought on in those last 15 minutes, like Alves was earlier as an experienced player.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If you think Miller is the solution you are as bad as everyone who suggested Haliday in the last few days.

I was referring to this game only.Ā 

One of our most experienced players not brought in at the end of what could have been a much more serious pumping, whilst younger players were simply losing the plot.

Basic football management.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

The "manager" is all over the place,he doesn't know what day of the week it is.

Looked ready to burst into tears again and thinks its 'too raw' to discuss todays shitshow with the players. Sooner he fucks off out the club the better, don't want his 'humbled nice guy loser' persona rubbing off on a generation of our young players.

43 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why was he brought in to the team last week. yet not used, evenĀ once Morelos started losing the plot, and almost got sent off ?

Can understand why Cumings was not thrown in, too lightweight and no old firm experience, but no idea why Miller was not brought on in those last 15 minutes, like Alves was earlier as an experienced player.

I dont agree with your opinion on not having cummings on. In a game like this you need potential match winners on the pitch. He is one.

44 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If you think Miller is the solution you are as bad as everyone who suggested Haliday in the last few days.

Fuck off, regardless of age he finds the back of the net against those cunts. We had no other choices thanks to the board, we should have started Miller Cummings and WindassĀ 

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Jesus fucking wept!

We could have played with 22 players on our side and still got beat. We are fucking rank and until we stop sleep walking nothing will change.

Kenny fucking Miller. Aye he would have made a difference. FFS!

So if you read the opening post properly you can answer the basic question thenĀ  ?

3 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

I dont agree with your opinion on not having cummings on. In a game like this you need potential match winners on the pitch. He is one.

Potential match winner ? Not after we went 2 down he wasn't.

Kenny Miller would have ran about a lot, shouted at some people, some fans would have said at least he is trying but he would not have made a difference to the eventual outcome. I do think if the morelos chance had fallen to him he would have scored.

24 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Who gives a fuck what happened or who was on in the last 15 minutes? The game was lost before we walked on the pitch.

Ā 

Correct mate I could see within the first 5 minutes Rangers were going to lose we can take defeat but to lose like that is totally unacceptable hopefully this is a watershed moment if not expect Rangers to become just another Scottish club scrapping for an odd cup win every blue moon.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

Match winnersĀ :lol: We could have played Messi, heā€™d still have been surrounded by 10 scared, torn-faced little boys.

2 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Ā 

Correct mate I could see within the first 5 minutes Rangers were going to lose we can take defeat but to lose like that is totally unacceptable hopefully this is a watershed moment if not expect Rangers to become just another Scottish club scrapping for an odd cup win every blue moon.Ā 

We looked terrified from the first whistle. Absolutely pathetic.