Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

37 minutes ago, murzo said:

I honestly think that theĀ directors are so far out of touch withĀ the fans and what we expect , itā€™s actually frightening . David Holmes knew what it was about and what was expected and how to deliver it,Ā sadly our entire board donā€™t .

And David Holmes was a Falkirk man!

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The vast majority of the comments I seen on FollowFollow, the fans were on board with the UB's statement against the board and how pish/embarrassing theĀ Club1872 one was.

I sincerely hope his comments here have woken up a beast across there.

You'll always get the odd guy like Robert Marshall sucking their cocks but I think they are getting less and less.

That is encouraging to hearĀ :thumbup:Ā R M is a wanker and will never turn on his heroes but as you say his kind are getting less in number.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I honestly wouldn't put it past this board to keep murty on as manager.

It certainly looks that way.

Apparently they refused his resignation after Sunday and now AJ's comments there - brace yourself fellow supporters.

35 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

and why do this via the sun? why not release a club statement instead of this drivel?

He took a call from a journo and just started talking. No one else at the club was aware if it until it was put out there.Ā 

FuckingĀ brutal.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It certainly looks that way.

Apparently they refused his resignation after Sunday and now AJ's comments there - brace yourself fellow supporters.

Really?

They turned down the best ā€˜get-outā€™ they could have hoped for?

Theyā€™re even worse than I thought.....

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

He took a call from a journo and just started talking. No one else at the club was aware if it until it was put out there.Ā 

FuckingĀ brutal.

I try not to answer the phone when Iā€™m pished.

He should have done the same....

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If there's an organised protest I'll go to the game at the weekend, if not fuck that.

They NEED to see how well behind the fucking curve we really are and that we won't stand for it.

Short term pain needed for longer term gain.

I had made up my mind that I would not go but afterĀ reading that total pish, I think I would go if some kind of protest was arranged.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

FuckingĀ brutal.

that is absolutely shocking. What the fuck is going on with us? The levels of incompetency are staggering.

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I honestly wouldn't put it past this board to keep murty on as manager.

I think they will . It allows them to have the controlling upper hand

Any new manager would have to have his say on new players and basically start again .

I said years ago , we would be in trouble with King eventually and it's slowly coming home to roost .

We could even be in line to have a further 1/2 worse seasons than the one we have just had

1 minute ago, beechwood bear said:

I had made my mind up not to go on Sunday but I'm fuckin going now. These cunts need to know how we really feel. Get that wank stain Johnston tae fuck along with the rest of them.

Too right mate, i'm launching eggs at the cunts from the club deck.