Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

How hard is it to say “the fans will be rewarded”? Shows exactly how much confidence and ambition they have.

Finally realised it’s a bad move to make promises you can’t / won’t keep?

Many people had great hopes for this knob: From his cringeworthy No Surrender on the Timmy Thomson documentary to his bufoonery at the AGM this guy should be locked in a cellar if the press are about. Tonight’s patronising bilge surpasses everything though

Just now, cushynumber said:

i knew he was an individual with significant control - i would just love to know what that means in reality.

It means he will execute any decision king tells him to and no board member park included will be able to stop him.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

The statement is fucking contemptuous.

When I first read it, I thought the cunt was just a bit deluded, out of touch with how the support feel.

But I've dwelled on it a little, na, he can't be that stupid, it's either arrogance trying to take us for pricks, or just plain contemptuous.

The Union Bears are the only ones that have really nailed it for me, a bunch of young lads articulating well how we feel, telling the truth. 

Why don't you just say  nothing, instead of taking us for cunts. 

100%

His words for me are representative of the relationship between us and them. Group of completely out of touch individuals. Words designed to appease customers they need but actually hold in very low regard, tolerate through necessity.

I need to keep contributing my money to the club but don’t know how much longer I can do this, where is the breaking point?

Say fuck all, I could just about deal with that level of contempt   

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The statement is fucking contemptuous.

When I first read it, I thought the cunt was just a bit deluded, out of touch with how the support feel.

But I've dwelled on it a little, na, he can't be that stupid, it's either arrogance trying to take us for pricks, or just plain contemptuous.

The Union Bears are the only ones that have really nailed it for me, a bunch of young lads articulating well how we feel, telling the truth. 

Why don't you just say  nothing, instead of taking us for cunts. 

Spot-on. That's much more that dellusion.

Bluepeter9's posts in defence of every piss-poor manager, that's dellusion - AJ's comments are borderline fucking sinister.

We know he's a little bitty :redcard: outta touch ffs ,although to come out with this = 

In terms of looking forward from where we were four or five years ago at the bottom, the progress that has been gradually made, we are probably ahead of the curve in reality if we finish second or third.

“We are making progress.

So is AJ and the rest of them gonna be happy with us finishing third , that's THIRD FFS :britney:  Go n get some more coffee n try n waken up ffs AJ 

Its the supercilious nature of the statement that grates so much - we have to take his word everythings great and that hopefully if you keep giving them money it will get better. 

The fans have just to ignore every last shred of evidence that says otherwise and take his word for it. 4th in the league is ahead of the curve!