Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Murty was told weeks ago he wasnā€™t in contention for the role. I canā€™t see anyway that will change.Ā 

Weeks is a long time in football, especially if the board want stability and heat off them when a shitstorm appears.

I'm not saying he will be the manager, just saying I wouldn't be surprised with this shower.

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I honestly wouldn't put it past this board to keep murty on as manager.

If he could have somehow pulled off a Scottish Cup win heā€™d have been rewarded with the job full time.Ā 

Second place alone will probably even do them.

Murty is yet another clown I want out of this club - his post match interview from Sunday Ā alone should be enough to see him out the door. Looks like weā€™re fucking stuck with him thoughĀ 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will . It allows them to have the controlling upper hand

Any new manager would have to have his say on new players and basically start again .

I said years ago , we would be in trouble with King eventually and it's slowly coming home to roost .

We could even be in line to have a further 1/2 worse seasons than the one we have just had

Frightening to think if this ends up the case.

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He took a call from a journo and just started talking. No one else at the club was aware if it until it was put out there.Ā 

FuckingĀ brutal.

He should be fucking gagged. Every time he opens his mouth he makes a right royal arse of himself. Like many I was just calming down after Sunday and then this knob releases this clusterfuck of a statement. What planet is he on?

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

If he could have somehow pulled off a Scottish Cup win heā€™d have been rewarded with the job full time.Ā 

Second place alone will probably even do them.

Murty is yet another clown I want out of this club - his post match interview from Sunday Ā alone should be enough to see him out the door. Looks like weā€™re fucking stuck with him thoughĀ 

The dundee Ā post match interview was when I knew he wasnt fit for purpose.Ā 

Just now, islandblue said:

He should be fucking gagged. Every time he opens his mouth he makes a right royal arse of himself. Like many I was just calming down after Sunday and then this knob releases this clusterfuck of a statement. What planet is he on?

He's one of those old arses who loves the sound of his own voice, thinks he's mastered the art of communication but is actually just an old and meandering cunt.

18 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He took a call from a journo and just started talking. No one else at the club was aware if it until it was put out there.Ā 

FuckingĀ brutal.

Is this another eejit that is not actually in this country? .........I know heā€™s living in a different world.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Itā€™s a sackable offence for me. Heā€™s gone rogue speaking on behalf of the company with no prior approval. Itā€™s pissed off a large number of customers right in the middle of ST renewal time. Itā€™s unforgivable.Ā 

Itā€™s also just a symptom of the shambles the club is at the moment though.Ā 

Ā 

How's this being received elsewhere Mate?

2 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Why the fuck are we the only club that seems to put out statements?

Every day somecuntĀ  is putting out a statement

Ā 

Statement ends

It's not a company statement.

Seems he's done an interview for some.utterly bizarre reasonĀ 

6 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Why the fuck are we the only club that seems to put out statements?

Every day somecuntĀ  is putting out a statement

Ā 

Statement ends

Thatā€™s the problem, the club has said SFA, personally I think the club should be putting out a statement apologising for the mess and the embarrassment caused to the support but no they sit like the three brass moneyā€™s, hear nothing, see nothing andĀ do fuck all.