Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

I was actually thinking about AJ last night ,n wondering what the hell he's been up to whilst back at us , n was thinking I bet it's him that's got something to do with the "Hummell " deal if it's true , then was hoping to fuck it isny , cause he'd probably have us giving them money  

Each member of this board needs a mandatory drug test. They must be on something if they think we are ahead of the curve. 

Honestly this statement has made my blood boil. I can't decide if it's sheer arrogance or utter stupidity.

Ibrox this weekend, the board should be getting it both barrels. 

Just now, murzo said:

I honestly think that the directors are so far out of touch with the fans and what we expect , it’s actually frightening . David Holmes knew what it was about and what was expected and how to deliver it, sadly our entire board don’t .

They clearly will never get near what we expect but for fuck sake, some basic skills, read the room just a little bit.

This cunt would hire Ant Mcparland to host top gear. 

Did Peter Lawell write that? before published that must have been read by all fellow directors and given the green light, that's scary!

Johnston is head or thereabouts  of IMG and rubs shoulders with the great and good of the sporting world and I don't think he has procured a single $ of investment.

When we are screaming out for leadership up pops another mealy mouthed soppy cunt.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Each member of this board needs a mandatory drug test. They must be on something if they think we are ahead of the curve. 

Honestly this statement has made my blood boil. I can't decide if it's sheer arrogance or utter stupidity.

Ibrox this weekend, the board should be getting it both barrels. 

Fuck the drugs test, give them some novichek, that'll get rid of them.

3 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

When DK came back I was totally against it.

When PM came in hanging on to DK's coat tails I thought here we go, who next. We are reverting back to the old board faster every day. So thanks to DK, PM, AJ and all the hangers on that helped this criminal shyster and his buddies get power. Hope you are all happy watching our club implode especially the pricks that seemed to get a job out of it.

Only thing that can save the club as usual are the fans but we need to get rid of the useless gits in the boardroom asap.

I agree entirely.