Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The tone of that terrifies me that fucking Murty will still be in charge next season,I for one won’t be back while that fucking spineless fucking coward is in the dug out.

he will not be in charge next season, but it looks like he has the next 5 games. primarily because the board have no idea what else to do.

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Fuck off AJ!

We know there's season tickets to be sold!

Like fukkin buses. Hear nothing for months, then all we get is bluster and lies tae sell Season Tickets.

Away and take yer face for a shite ya smarmy pish stained troosers fukkin yank.

:lol: I think it was the chairman twat from London that pished his chinos and no AJ mate.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

On the plus side it's nice to see something that actually unites the forum. 

Not much of a positive but it's a good feeling. 

That is a very good point mate, but I wonder if it has united the other Rangers forums ? It certainly should do. 

Just astounding. 

You cant even apply the excuse "he lives on the other side of the Atlantic" here because you would need to be from another fucking planet to think our current predicament is in any way acceptable. 

Surely to christ even the most gullible among us must see this for what it is. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

That is a very good point mate, but I wonder if it has united the other Rangers forums ? It certainly should do. 

The vast majority of the comments I seen on FollowFollow, the fans were on board with the UB's statement against the board and how pish/embarrassing the Club1872 one was.

I sincerely hope his comments here have woken up a beast across there.

You'll always get the odd guy like Robert Marshall sucking their cocks but I think they are getting less and less.

After a result , which to be honest , is a culmination of one  disaster after another , it's not the type of statement I'd have expected from a Rangers exec . But then again , that's precisely why we are where we are now - and it's certainly not ahead of the curve . 

The fact that this guy has a senior position in our club is an utter disgrace in any case, but for him to come out with this absolute garbage is just too much. This is the guy who slept on the job the last time he was on the Board, and as Chairman presided over gross mismanagement of the club. He had the brass neck to file expenses claims once the club was financially busted.  He came back supposedly (again) to give us access to the wallets of his American golfing buddies. We are still waiting for news on that front. And now he effectively tells us what we already knew - the Board has no immediate plans to make a managerial appointment. This helps me immensely in making up my mind whether to renew season tickets. Very easy decision. 

The more I dwell on it the more I'm seething at the idea it's as if we're all overreacting to one result. ("not be swayed by the last result")

And the fact they wont "rush" into a decision about Murty - they never rushed into a decision to appoint the DoF, fucking Pedro or fucking Mcinnes! 

Rangers men my fucking arse.