Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

I would imagine that when he talks about Murtys position being evaluated in an objective way is more saying to the next manager that if you go through a bad spell we won't sack you at the first opportunity. Still a shite statement thoĀ 

Way i see it there is still good chance they want murty

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

I would imagine that when he talks about Murtys position being evaluated in an objective way is more saying to the next manager that if you go through a bad spell we won't sack you at the first opportunity. Still a shite statement thoĀ 

Nah thatā€™s themĀ saying weā€™ve got Murty til the end of the season because they havenā€™t bothered to look at replacements!Ā 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've never even considered it a good idea or advocated it until now, but I don't really care if there's a season ticket boycott anymore off the back of that statement. If that's how they really feel then we've nothing to lose anyway.Ā 

Never, ever, thought I'd say that - ever.Ā 

It's a nuclear button moment that I've also wanted NOT to happen, but it's seeming like the only way to get these deluded wankers to notice we have wised up to the lies and the on going non transparency...taken for granted to put up and shut up whilst incompetent knobs waste the money given and can't seem to make a forward thinking decision between them.Ā Ā 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Surely this is the reason he's not passed the SFA's fit and proper person test yet?

I'm also at odds as to how the rest of them passed the test aswell.

If this is an example of his intelligence he wouldnā€™t pass any fucking test

Just now, K.A.I said:

The "hopefully" comment triggered me too as soon as I started reading.

It's like they're just hoping we come good or something clicks because they've no money or ambition.

How hard is it to say ā€œthe fansĀ willĀ be rewardedā€? Shows exactly how much confidence and ambition they have.