Our players hanging about with Scott Allan in Dubai..

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Halliday in Barcelona with his bird mate 

Seems a few other players are there according to someone on FF(I know) there was about 10 of them still in their Rangers tracksuit in the lounge at the airport last nightz 

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I just hope that Cardiff and Burnley genuinely do want him and put in a bid and we can see the back of him.

He has some natural ability but he’s not befitting of a Rangers player and he can fuck off.

At this moment I would take whatever they want to offer just to get shot of the cunt 

Who knows if they have booked up together or there is genuinely a lot of players go over there, but if I was part of that team how could you try and be friends with these cunts off it, what will Rossiter think. I wouldn't be happy, I can honestly look and say I could never go away and be pals with any of that taig team.

Yes i know players have been pals for years in the past but my nature is I fucking hate them as a club and there players so I just can't get my head round how I could be pals with them.

Fuck even if you got picked for Scotland, imagine going to have to play with they cunts brown and griffiths, just couldn't do it.

Totally do not agree with any of them hanging around with that wee wank, especially after what he did to Rossiter yesterday. However, our players hanging around with theirs has happened for years, it's just been documented more in recent times due to social media. 

A guy I know works in a club in town and says Cummings and a couple of the others sometimes come in with their players and seem like the best of pals (also says Scott Brown occasionally comes in and is a total wank, even to their fans, but that's no surprise). 

The only ones that really give a fuck about the whole "us v them" are us, the muppets that are paying their wages.