A message from the manager

Lloyd

Nice statement, tbh I would rather he was out and being proactive than sitting behind a desk at the training ground waiting for the players to show up. Its prity obvious that he has been working and planning since he was announced so not being here for the first day "officaly" means nothing. I just hope he can turn us around and back to what we should be, I have more faith in him doing it than murty, pedro or waurburton but thats based on nothing but hope. 

I don’t think our manager should be scouting at this kind of Tournament. Warburton went to the last one did he not? The best players at these things will be out with our reach and regardless of how good they are most of them are not physically ready for first team football at any decent level never mind Scottish football. It’s not the type of player we need so a pointless exsercise in my opinion.

2 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I don’t think our manager should be scouting at this kind of Tournament. Warburton went to the last one did he not? The best players at these things will be out with our reach and regardless of how good they are most of them are not physically ready for first team football at any decent level never mind Scottish football. It’s not the type of player we need so a pointless exsercise in my opinion.

Aye okay Pep...

Very well written. It sounds as if he really gets what it means to be Rangers manager. Something that has eluded the previous few.

Draws and losses to diddy teams and half efforts won't be accepted by Stevie and he will push us on.

He may not have a wealth of managerial experience but he has done it all as a player including captaining a team that came back from 3-0 down in a Champions League final. That is the definition of determination. 

His winning attitude should take us where we need to be. Let"s go!