Gerrard comments - Real Men

Love listening to what he has to say, he is a proper football man, obsessed with minute details which is what all the best players/managers do

keeps it simple and consistent, I have a lot of hope for him as a manager as a whole I think eventually he will go on and be a great manager for Liverpool 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Generous to give the woman batterer 8 out of 10 in my opinion

Yeah, I found that very strange guy was a donkey during that game then improved in the latter stages of the game.

He gifted that Croatian team a couple of good chances with his sloppy play

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah, I found that very strange guy was a donkey during that game then improved in the latter stages of the game.

I think he looks like a taig and it irritates me 

Saying Flannagan was an 8 out of 10 is worrying. Saying that, the team does look united. We are not as good as the other mob yet but I can't see us conceding more than 1 goal against all the other teams in the SPL and we do have the firepower to score against all of them so we should win the vast majority of games against them. I can't see us winning the league but we will at least be within touching distance.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He was sloppy in possession but he made a few really good interceptions that stopped them getting in on goal. Wouldn’t have given him 8 personally but maybe Gerrard is trying to boost the confidence of the defence.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

He was sloppy in possession but he made a few really good interceptions that stopped them getting in on goal. Wouldn’t have given him 8 personally but maybe Gerrard is trying to boost the confidence of the defence.

Probably the only thing I slightly disagree with was his assessment of Flanagan's performance but ultimately he played his part in another dogged, professional performance and helped get a clean sheet, Think he made a pretty good challenge before the infamous Couilbaly one near the end too. But I guess Flanagan overall has been a Papc type to an extent but not quite as good yet IMO.

Trying to praise his team publicly, toughen them up physically, mentally, bending the ear of Papac, and trying to get players to continually produce Papac, 7 out of 10 type performances is a great benchmark to set, and hopefully we can then push on. Being difficult to beat is the trademark of all great teams, an ability we have failed miserably at for far too long.........

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hes an ugly bastard and I cant ever see me accepting the guy.

Hope he turns out to be a solid defender for us but hes a cunt all the same.

Taig looking as fuck

jon-flanagan-liverpool_3010264.jpg

05E1306E000003E8-0-image-m-52_1529505672627.jpg

Jonathon Patrick Flanagan

49 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

“I’m just as interested in what the players do out of possession.

To me this is most important point.

He's saying we won't tolerate players standing with their hands on their hips when we lose the ball, there will be no trotting back to make a can't-really-be-arsed attempt at closing down. If you're on the pitch you work for the team and you'd better look like you want to be there.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Thought he did pretty well as did the back 4. Why bring his personal life into this? Not the first to give his bitch a slap and won't be the last.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I think he looks like a taig and it irritates me 

Aye, a very ideal way of encouraging our enemies - as well as discouraging non Presbyterians to our club. 

41 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Thought he did pretty well as did the back 4. Why bring his personal life into this? Not the first to give his bitch a slap and won't be the last.

Lolz. You sound like the kind of guy you pray your daughter has the sense to avoid.

I love that and is exactly what I said we needed.

Surprised this is how Gerrard wants us to play, with all the speculation about how his youth side played at Liverpool, but pleasantly surprised.

It'll take a bit of time getting used to it and trusting our defence at set pieces and not thinking we'll crumble every time we play HIVs or the tarriers. But I fully support this style of play.

I just hope we spend some more money on our attacking threat.