Mcgregor Kick

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I read that and see no mention of Brown included in the clips, I wonder why that might be??  :hmmm:

Yep mate noticed Brown didn't get a mention despite being reviewed the same time.

It must just be kicks and not elbows they are looking at. They seem to miss them a lot. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Yep mate notice lego didn't get a mention despite being reviewed the same time.

It must just be kicks and not elbows they are looking at. They seem to miss them a lot. 

It is so blatant now that I try and laugh at it, but it still does annoy me at times. :headwall:  :happy:

41 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Good to see him supporting his fellow Scotland team mate, absolute prick.

Honestly the minute you walk into that shit hole of a club it's ingrained into you that the whole world owes you everything on a silver and you're placed into a constant state of persecution. They wallow in apparent injustice and absolutely love every minute of it the weirdos.  

Gordon's comments are laughable especially about the 3 man panel below:

“It’s a strange system, you never know who the referees are or what their allegiances might be"

Implying Bias right there by asking what the refs allegiances are.

This is what a compliant media in Scotland brings you. They have the referees shit scared of them by enforcing one of them into apologising to that bastardised football team and now they want more control over the compliance officer. The media is running Scottish football and it’s full of fenians.

46 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Not surprised by this dick move. The SFA are a complete shambles of an association.  Not a single braincell amongst them.  They're a seriously devolved species. 

Like their beloved beastend family.  

I want to disagree with this... (nothing personal).

This comment would imply incompetence. Whereas most of me thinks it is more the fact that behind the scenes they report to some taig overlord. 

Maybe I am paranoid.

But if an organisation has Taigs in high position, in a country that has Taigs in high positions, then their decisions these days seem less out of incompetence and more out of fear.

Until Gerrard came along, the Scotland game in regards to club level was Taig only (they were only ones in Europe, winning trebles)... on a national level Scotland lead by Strachan and a team full of taigs (performing poorly, but still visible to the world).

The SFA do not want to upset their little pet team...

And that is before we even start on the referee debacle and bias caused by the Taigs several years ago 

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

I want to disagree with this... (nothing personal).

This comment would imply incompetence. Whereas most of me thinks it is more the fact that behind the scenes they report to some taig overlord. 

Maybe I am paranoid.

But if an organisation has Taigs in high position, in a country that has Taigs in high positions, then their decisions these days seem less out of incompetence and more out of fear.

Until Gerrard came along, the Scotland game in regards to club level was Taig only (they were only ones in Europe, winning trebles)... on a national level Scotland lead by Strachan and a team full of taigs (performing poorly, but still visible to the world).

The SFA do not want to upset their little pet team...

And that is before we even start on the referee debacle and bias caused by the Taigs several years ago 

As said... Not a braincell between them.  Lemmings.  

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

As said... Not a braincell between them.  Lemmings.  

Having to go to international bodies to confirm what a red card is.  Doing it after there review panel already made a decision. 

Complete idiots. 

25 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Gordon's comments are laughable especially about the 3 man panel below:

“It’s a strange system, you never know who the referees are or what their allegiances might be"

Implying Bias right there by asking what the refs allegiances are.

Remember when Ally said that and was absolutely harpooned by 90% of the media?

There's a good reason why this has happened....SFA have been "petitioned" by moonhowlers demanding clarity in the name of sporting integrity...it's why Brown has not been included in the examples.

Watch this space.  UEFA point out that 1, 2 or 3 of the examples should have been a red.  Retrospective action being taken in light of a "further review".

Stick on.

25 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Good point mate ?

I remember the taigs were demanding refs allegiances be confirmed during that ref strike they caused. It's been downhill since then. 

See nothing has changed with Gordons comments. 

27 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This is how they operate and has been their modus operandi since ‘that’ speech by John Reid. Expressions of ‘surprise’ at the failure to punish McGregor following the P’head  game, amplified by media outlets. Now followed up by back door insinuations by Gordon of Rangers favouritism by judicial panels. All geared towards building the pressure on officials and future panel members. I remember the hard time McCoist got when he queried panel members and allegiances, so far, day and night from the platform afforded to Gordon. Further to this decisions were made, rightly or wrongly and that should be that, UEFA involvement is amateur at best and nothing short of ridiculous...