Scotland fans in kilts and stupid hats

scottyc06

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's the whole voicing your hatred for Brown and Griffith's etc most of the year and then supporting them when they play for Scotland that I can't get my head around 

Yet you were able to understand the difference between supporting Rangers as a team with Lafferty in it but not supporting Lafferty as an individual.

International football is always going to be more popular with fans of provincial clubs because it's a much bigger stage than their club will ever play on, and because some cunt from Boreham Wood or wherever can happily support players from Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea.

So ambivalence from Rangers fans I can understand, but it's sad as fuck that anyone Scottish wants Scotland to "get pumped". It's your country for fuck sake. Worse are those who support England as their team. Fucking pathetic and as boring as it is to go round in circles with these threads every time there's an international break, I'll probably make the same post next month or whenever the fuck the next break is.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

International football is always going to be more popular with fans of provincial clubs because it's a much bigger stage than their club will ever play on, and because some cunt from Boreham Wood or wherever can happily support players from Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea.

So ambivalence from Rangers fans I can understand, but it's sad as fuck that anyone Scottish wants Scotland to "get pumped". It's your country for fuck sake. Worse are those who support England as their team. Fucking pathetic and as boring as it is to go round in circles with these threads every time there's an international break, I'll probably make the same post next month or whenever the fuck the next break is.

You will have the chance on Monday, I believe.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I can, was actually looking forward to seeing Grezda in action until todays news (yesterday now) but now he isn't playing I have lost interest. Might put it on after the gym or something.

Disappointing about Grezda to be fair, was hoping to get a look at him too.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

If he is referring to boyata getting a standing ovation then I can't comment on that, what I can comment on is I'm 100% sure I heard booing every time boyata was on the ball in the 1st half......now I'm no Sherlock but I would doubt their would be many bears in the home support and given the amount of tims involved I'm maybe putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but it must of been his beloved hoops fans who were doing the booing?

Dont put yourself down. I thought you were great in The Hound have the Baskervilles.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Same old lies - jack didn’t get booed - I look great in my kilt - hate the funny hats tho! And we were gunned! That’s life. 

All these people must need a hearing test then ?

https://twitter.com/search?q="Ryan Jack" booed&src=typd

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

England will have a large support from the big clubs in England, Man U and Liverpool aside probably.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That’s how I feel too. Used to take my boy to Scotland games and I remember my family all getting together in the old days to watch them. Not now. Between the football shit and the snp I’m not sure this is my country now. 

Uses to be we all got behind the roar of a Scotland goal but the snp have totally separated our nation  hence so many don't care plus that hideous anthem that is a disgrace even when I see the rugby fans sing it makes me cringe as have English family.

I will always stand by and support Scotland for mainly nostalgic reasons. First ever game was a Scotland game at a full house wae my auld boy and he had a tear in his eye seeing my amazememt

Anyway, i get why bears don't want to support our national team and who am i to say whether they are right or wrong? But posts like this are just fucking childish and really dont belong in the bears den. Imagine the uproar if the minority few on hear created a post supporting Scotland on match days?! Can see the bans from here.

Most bears don't care about Scotland which is fine but i dont get wanting Scotland to get hammered. If you are as 'staunch' as you think you are and care only about Rangers then surely you would want our coefficient up which doesnt help when the national team are being raped. 

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Uses to be we all got behind the roar of a Scotland goal but the snp have totally separated our nation  hence so many don't care plus that hideous anthem that is a disgrace even when I see the rugby fans sing it makes me cringe as have English family.

They have stolen the flag mate. When I was younger I'd always have a saltire with me on holiday, at Rangers games as well.

Now I wouldn't. Because when I see it I think that's a yesser cunt.

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I will always stand by and support Scotland for mainly nostalgic reasons. First ever game was a Scotland game at a full house wae my auld boy and he had a tear in his eye seeing my amazememt

Anyway, i get why bears don't want to support our national team and who am i to say whether they are right or wrong? But posts like this are just fucking childish and really dont belong in the bears den. Imagine the uproar if the minority few on hear created a post supporting Scotland on match days?! Can see the bans from here.

Most bears don't care about Scotland which is fine but i dont get wanting Scotland to get hammered. If you are as 'staunch' as you think you are and care only about Rangers then surely you would want our coefficient up which doesnt help when the national team are being raped. 

No one would be banned from here for supporting Scotland. So don't make shit up.

And fuck the coefficient, that's went well in the past 6 years eh??

We will do what we have to do.

The rest of the scum can rot.