Jack v Bolingoli

evenstevens

17 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Anyone got a still photo of above challenge? My dad said it was Jack's fault and I said no way, on sky it was clear both had studs up but it was only cos Bolingoli stayed down that it looked like Jack's fault. 

Do you think any of the cunts on here know how to take pictures on their phones half zoomered at an OF game?

No  

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you think any of the cunts on here know how to take pictures on their phones half zoomered at an OF game?

No  

I could probably take a video of a clip if I watched a rerun 

But I won't and I won't 

Just now, the brown brogue said:

If there was a photo in the public domain that even remotely hinted that Jack was at fault it would have been all over the Scottish media and he would already have been cited and banned. 

So the fact he hasn't should be enough for your old man to accept he's wrong. 

Good point 

3 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

If there was a photo in the public domain that even remotely hinted that Jack was at fault it would have been all over the Scottish media and he would already have been cited and banned. 

So the fact he hasn't should be enough for your old man to accept he's wrong. 

I was not going to post in this thread but after reading what you have said, I think you have hit the nail on the head, if it had been Jack's fault he would have already been cited IMO. :thumbup: 

Stated on another thread - Jack went hard but Bolingoli went in with two feet -- probably why he faked injury -- thought the leg was broken the way he was pounding the ground -- up running around a few minutes later.   Cunt was at it when he played for Rapid against us and why did he get involved with Morelos.  

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

Anyone got a still photo of above challenge? My dad said it was Jack's fault and I said no way, on sky it was clear both had studs up but it was only cos Bolingoli stayed down that it looked like Jack's fault. 

50/50 get your auld boy told 👊🏼